followers view all
following view all
|swatikhanna is not in any groups|
Find Better Future Growth With Administrative Jobs In Telangana
Andhra Pradesh and Telangana are providing administrative jobs in the state. You have the chance to work with the leading IT firms in the capital of Telangana. If you have a liking for data handling and management then the IT companies in Hyderabad, Secunderabad, Nizamabad, Waranagal, Khammam and Karimnagar are right destinations for you.
These cities provide fine transport and means of living along with these huge job openings. The companies are running interviews for the vacant posts in the city branch. If you have the required skills and qualifications then apply for the golden chance and grab these walkin jobs. The job vacancies are open for both freshers and experienced candidates.
Educational qualifications and skills required:
You must have a bachelor’s degree in science like B. Sc., B. Tech or BCA.
The companies are demanding following skills for distribution officer, System and Document Administrator, Data Management Technician:
• The candidate must have desired skills for record management and document management
• The candidate should have strong knowledge about DNS operations and working
• The candidate applying for the post is expected to have good knowledge or experience with Directory and DHCP installation
• He must be able to solve problems in the server
• Experience with Linux operating system will be given preference
• He must have good understanding of Active directory, asset management, documentation and ITIL process
• He must have knowledge for distribution channel
• The candidate should be self motivated and determined to work efficiently and honestly
• Self esteem and flexible personality is required for the job
• The candidate should have no problem in working for any shift day or night.
If you have above mentioned skills and you are driven towards your work then these job openings are exactly what you need. The company will allot you following mentioned responsibilities at work –
• You will be in charge of establishing new distribution network
• Maintain existing networks
• Maintain business activities with cost effective operations
• The candidate should understand the procedure of the company and deliver profile information to the clients
• You will have to make a record for the documentation and document Management systems and issue to the client with standard procedures
• You should carry out quality check on the documentation system for the company and must be familiar with the software used for document management system.
|share||like 2||report||130 views|