followers view all
following view all
|leviro is not in any groups|
Free Bussiness Opportunity
Dwi Agus Sugiharto | leviro
FBI Against Scammer
Dec 16th 2010 at 7:24 PM
Here are some warning signs of telemarketing fraud—what a caller may tell you:
- "You must act 'now' or the offer won't be good."
- "You've won a 'free' gift, vacation, or prize." But you have to pay for "postage and handling" or other charges.
- "You must send money, give a credit card or bank account number, or have a check picked up by courier." You may hear this before you have had a chance to consider the offer carefully.
- "You don't need to check out the company with anyone." The callers say you do not need to speak to anyone including your family, lawyer, accountant, local Better Business Bureau, or consumer protection agency.
- "You don't need any written information about their company or their references."
- "You can't afford to miss this 'high-profit, no-risk' offer."
If you hear these or similar "lines" from a telephone salesperson, just say "no thank you" and hang up the telephone.
Report a scam : click here
|share||like 45||report||801 views|