Essential Features of Ventilation for Offices
The whiff of fresh air can rejuvenate anyone in seconds. After staying inside for long hours, it is normal for one to feel dull and tired. At this time, a breath of fresh air outside or close to the window can help in getting rid of that tired feeling and stay active for ours. When you are in the house, we can sit by the open window or hang out in the patio or the back yard for that fresh air, but in the office it is not possible for the people to do it. Some of them may even feel tired enough to not give their 100%. Apart from this, a dull stale environment is not good for the workers mentally as well as physically.
It can cause serious breathing issues among workers who have to stay indoors for long hours. Moreover, such air which is not refreshed on regular intervals hosts large number of diseases causing microbes exhaled and inhaled by workers. You might have installed the best air conditioning or heating system in the office, but if your ventilation design is not suitable or working well, all this will go in vain. Here are a couple of tips that will help you to improve ventilation in your office:
- · Maintain even flow of ventilation: instead of concentrating a particular space for ventilation in the office, you must maintain even flow of ventilation in the office. Use evenly distributed windows or louver panels to maintain even flow of fresh air in the building. You can also use automated louver panels attached with the ventilation system for automated air flow.
- · Merge natural with artificial: instead of just relying on the artificial or just the natural air flow, try to merge both of them in equal parts. You can utilize the flow of air around the office building, number of windows and the requirement of the fresh air. Place the louver strategically high and in wide position. The wider the better to maintain natural air flow in the building.
- · Protection against weather: dust, dirt, rains, hails and other factors of weather can affect your ventilation and air quality. Use weather proofing screens for protection against these factors without affecting air flow.
- · Balance with air conditioning: if the Ventilation Design is not maintain in accordance with the air conditioning and heating system, it will increase your energy usage. Balance entire HVAC system for proper energy utilization.
- With all these features, you can enjoy flawless ventilation inside your building. With healthy air flow, everyone can work in refreshed environment.
- About the Author…
Karen Rose is serving the Air Conditioning & Refrigeration industry from the past several years. She often writes on topic related to Refrigeration Services in New Zealand. To know more about air conditioning Auckland and Ducting Installations please visit http://comfortsystems.co.nz/
|share||like 8||report||37 views|