IM faceplate news | news

Do you want to see what EVERYONE is up to? Now you can!

Aug 1st 2010 at 10:39 AM

Have you seen what's new in IM faceplate?

We are going to have a BIG update tomorrow as part of our 1-month anniversary to highlight all the additions that have been made since we first launched ...

... but for now, we wanted to share something that we know you are going to love!

You will notice that we have now added a new section called "activity". You can find the link to this in the grey menu bar at the top of all pages.

On this new activity page, you will now be able  to see what's going on across the entire network!

YES, that's right ... you can now see what EVERYONE is up to, and in real-time!  This is a powerful way to find other marketers, but also an extremely powerful way for them to find YOU!

So, if you don't have many followers yet, then don't let this discourage you from being active because EVERYONE can now see what you are up to!

Plus, you can also see what the PRO members are shouting about ... in real time!

As you can see, this activity page will act as yet another way to help members of IM faceplate find and connect with other marketers.

Remember, IM faceplate is all about creating relationships and branding yourself.  And so it remains our goal to continually improve the network to help you find and connect with other marketers.

In keeping with this, we have several other additions that are on their way, so keep an eye out for all these great new features.

This is definitely an exciting time to be part of IM faceplate!

Oct 17th 2010 at 11:01 AM by visionary
I really like this one:)It just keeps on getting better and better!

Oct 17th 2010 at 6:23 AM by nsharma3
Yes! This is a great effort to update! Hope this will benefit all memnbers. Good work!

Oct 10th 2010 at 10:55 AM by JohanVermeulen
Connecting to others is what it is all about.Followers takes time.

Sep 24th 2010 at 11:31 PM by nsharma3
Hi friends! I would like to thank you for posting good articles here. I want to know the procedure to new entrants to go ahead as I am unable to understand how to create big and good network and having no much time to participate on the net? Please address me to give your valuable suggestions to follow.

Sep 10th 2010 at 4:37 PM by TerriLPattioMLMmento
I am loving it here at IMF and find that I am spending a great deal of time here. It's a great way of connecting with others in groups and sharing information through articles being written.

Sep 7th 2010 at 9:56 AM by joyee
Very good idea, i like that! Keep up you great work, so do we!

Sep 6th 2010 at 11:38 PM by click_n_bid
Faceplate looks so fascinating!

Aug 28th 2010 at 9:07 AM by kashmier
I really love being able to easily add articles, lists and so much more. I am a designer and photographer who sells vintage photographs and dabbles in some marketing and I have found this to be a very receptive site for my main interests and goals. Thank you for developing such a useful and wide reaching site that seems to grow everyday with new options and people.

Aug 27th 2010 at 3:48 AM by copaci
This post/comment has been removed due to violations of our terms of use.

Aug 20th 2010 at 1:37 PM by goals
IM Faceplate goes from strength to strength!

Aug 9th 2010 at 6:20 PM by marvin62
I like everything that have been added to Imfaceplate keep up the great work the Support Team:))))

Aug 6th 2010 at 10:29 AM by GTBulmer
Now that I've been using it for a few days, I am very pleased with the new "Activity" page. It's good to see what everybody is up to, but it is also a good motivator to encourage us to stay active ourselves! :-)

Aug 2nd 2010 at 10:45 AM by QuoVadis
That's really great. I like it. Keep up the excellent work!

Aug 2nd 2010 at 12:46 AM by e2thatop
I have just recently joined ,and I liked what i saw when i did,now to see more great things being added is a plus-plus!!!

Aug 1st 2010 at 10:58 PM by GTBulmer
Good to see the new features being rolled out as they coem available! Thanks, IMfp team. I like your statement in this news item emphasizing the focus of the site: "IM faceplate is all about creating relationships and branding yourself." Keep up the good work! :-)

Aug 1st 2010 at 10:51 AM by ecco1729
A really good opportunity to find new people with similar interests as you have. I myself have found more new people to follow, and have new people who are following me.

Aug 1st 2010 at 10:43 AM by mikecrei
Just joined a few days ago and IM Faceplate is the shizzle! :)