Different Types of Special Services Offered by Professional Wedding Planners
Hiring a wedding planner is essential no matter how small or large a ceremony you want. You see, wedding planners handle all the details. Their job is to take the stress off your shoulders and take care of every aspect—from sending out the invitations to the type of flowers that go on each guest’s table to the important theme and stage design concepts. Here are some of the special services professional wedding planners can offer:
- Conceptualization of a theme - The theme will bind everything in your wedding. Whether you already have a vision of your own or not, the wedding planner will help you. Do you want something modern and contemporary? Or traditional and classic?
- Venue selection - A lot of brides fail to prioritize the importance of a venue. More often than not, they just ask how many people the venue can accommodate and stop there. But a professional wedding planner will check every little detail. How high is the ceiling? What kind of theme will fit with the surroundings? Are there enough electrical outlets?
- Stage set-up - The bride and the groom will definitely need an elevated space. After all, the guests came to see them. The creation of a stage is more complicated and is the highlight of the evening. If you want something tasteful and fitting for your theme, a professional wedding planner will take care of it.
- Invitations - An invitation is like the gate towards your wedding. A simple spelling error on your invitation can ruin your special day. The invitation also allows guests to anticipate the theme and prepare themselves for the special occasion.
- Floral décor - A florist usually just caters to what the bride’s bouquet, and create very simple table designs. The wedding planner can add floral decor to the entrance, chairs, tables, and more.
- Table décor - More than half of the time, guests will be sitting in their table. It is important that the table has enough space for the plates and cutlery yet also not left as a blank space. The table decor should coincide with the main theme of the wedding.
The best way to choose a professional wedding planner is to check their previous work. See if they can offer a behind the scenes view of they actually do for wedding events. It also helps if the wedding planner has social media accounts where you can access their portfolio and see what their previous clients have to say about them.
About The Author:
Signature Designs is the leading wedding planner in UAE and also provide their services across Kuwait, Qatar, and Saudi Arabia. They design and deliver high ranking wedding events that meet and exceed the expectations of their clients. They use their highly trained and qualified expert team of professionals in event planning to deliver high-end event services.
|share||like 1||report||31 views|