followers view all
|mygenerator is not in any groups|
|My Generator provides one of the largest range of generators and power equipement’s online in Australia. They have provided an online store for purchasing pressure washer pumps, caravan and camping equipements, generators and more online in Australia.|
Diesel Generators Are Designed For Continual Use
Diesel-engine generators are the ideal choice for commercial and even industrial use because they are designed for more rugged and continuous applications. Diesel burns cooler than gasoline and other kinds of fuel, which means that diesel generators run cooler than gasoline-powered ones. This lower BTR rating means significantly longer engine life, as opposed to high BTR ratings that shorten the life of gasoline-power units. In addition, diesel generators are generally more efficient than most any other types of generators in many different ways:
- Today's diesel engines are designed with fixes to issues and disadvantages present in earlier models, like noisy operation and high maintenance costs. Modern designs are now quiet and they require little to no maintenance compared to older models as well as to gas engines of the same size.
- Diesel engines also auto ignites fuel, which means no sparking is required. This lowers maintenance costs, while also reducing upkeep.
- Fuel cost per KW is also about 30 to 50 percent cheaper than gas engines.
- A water-cooled diesel unit (1800rpm) operates for as long as 12,000 to 3,000 hours before any maintenance is required, as opposed to a water cooled gas unit with the same RPM rating, which can only operate for up to 6,000 to 10,000 hours before servicing.
- Diesel is a lot safer to store as it does not explore like propane, natural gas or gasoline. Well-tuned diesel units don't produce any visible exhaust, except under severe load changes. When they do emit exhaust, the smog the machine produces is far less toxic than emissions from a different petrol-based engine.
- Diesel powered generators are also generally more reliable as they feature a brushless design with automatic voltage regulation. They are also designed to run continuously or as a stand-by power supply.
- Portable diesel generators are available for a wide range of uses and applications.
- Diesel units offer excellent fuel economy while offering high thermal efficiency. Even as operating conditions change, the fuel consumption rate curve will still be relatively flat, thanks to the low load economy.
When choosing stationery, home-use, portable, or industrial and commercial-use generators, look for a company that specializes in high-power generator units and offers products from premier brands that are known for their reliable power generators. Look for a supplier that offers a wide range of choices, from recreational to domestic generators, and industrial to commercial units.
About the Author:This article is written by Sean Connolly, owner of Mygenerator.com.au. My Generator is Australia's leading online generator retailer. My Generator offers a wide range of high quality generators to suit every application and budget. They have solutions for all your portable power needs & deliver to customers all over Australia. Their range of generators includes petrol generator, diesel generators, inverter generator, Honda generators and many more.
|share||like 9||report||74 views|