followers view all
|multisoftprem is not in any groups|
|Multisoft Virtual Academy is a global online training and certification company based in Noida. It is the Authorized Training Partner of Microsoft, Oracle, Cisco, Intel, Red Hat, PMI, IIBA, Siemens, ISTQB, EC-Council, PTC, Bentley and many more. Aspirants can get trained in IT Security, Business Analytics, Project Management, IT Service Management, ERP, CRM, Embedded Systems, CAD/CAM, Web Designing and many more domains.|
CRM Tools You Ought to Know - Salesforce and Microsoft Dynamics CRM
What is Customer Relationship Management (CRM)?
Customer Relationship Management, also known as CRM, is a set of business practices and strategies created for effective selling, smart marketing, and increasing productivity with services, including customer engagement for enhancing services.
Is CRM used in software and websites?
Yes, Microsoft Dynamics CRM and Salesforce are two well-known service providers of CRM. Using CRM, organizations can interact with customers and fine tune the service offering as per their requirements. It is also used to automate business processes to improve profit margin. Thus, CRM helps to improve relationship with customers.
Microsoft Dynamics CRM & Salesforce
Right from beginning, Salesforce was designed to be used as a web application. It consists of various features made for rendering enriched browser experience for CRM than desktop application experience.
Some distinguishing features of Salesforce are:
1. Offers quick fetching and delivery of data on web and cloud based applications
2. With a user friendly interface, Salesforce is easy to use
3. Implementation is easier than Microsoft Dynamics CRM
4. Quick to respond
5. Uses scripting language with SDK for customization purpose
6. Offers mobile solution
7. Regular upgradation is provided to the clients
Microsoft Dynamics CRM:
With more than 40,000 customers, Microsoft Dynamics CRM is one of the best choices for CRM. It belongs to Microsoft Dynamics family of business solutions. The latest version is Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2015. Like Microsoft SharePoint, Dynamics CRM is an IIS-based web application and server-client application. It also extensively supports web services interfaces. The access to Microsoft Dynamics CRM is done by the use of website browser or plug-in to Microsoft Outlook. The browsers that support Microsoft Dynamics CRM are Firefox, Chrome and Internet explorer.
Few distinguishing features of Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2015 are as follows:
1. Uses .Net framework, which is widely used across the world, for customization
2. Costs less compared to few CRM tools, and there are no hidden costs which may affect the buyer
3. Sales are through direct partner, which is beneficial to the clients
4. The upgradation efforts to merge with most web browsers, Office 365 applications, and devices are noticeable
Salesforce is best suited for online or cloud-based applications while Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2015 is more popular as a software tool or desktop application for CRM.
To know more about Microsoft Dynamics CRM and its training, check out http://www.multisoftvirtualacademy.com/extending-ms-dynamics-crm-2013-training-certification-course.php
|share||like 2||report||34 views|