followers view all
|IwedPlanner is not in any groups|
|atlanta wedding venues, boston wedding dj, boston wedding photographer, bridesmaid gift ideas,costa rica honeymoon, dallas wedding venues, flower delivery Houston, engagement rings Chicago, wedding venues in Houston, seattle wedding venues|
Creative Ideas for Beach Wedding Flower Arrangements
The beach is one of the most sought-after destination wedding themes. Will you also be marrying with the sea as your witness? There are creative ways to make your beach wedding more beautiful and memorable through the flowers that you will use. If you need creative ways to make flowers work at the beach, here are some ideas that may inspire you.
- Use potted flowers: The pots ensure that the sea breeze cannot blow the flowers away or cause them to topple over. For your wedding reception, consider smaller pots that are placed on the tables with name cards that indicate where your guests are supposed to sit.
- Go for festive blooms: Create a bouquet with white or yellow roses, hydrangea in pastel colors, and ranunculus. Bright and playful summer colors can work, too, such as orange orchids, a calla lilly, pincushion protea, and hypericum berry—all of which can be combined to make fiery a bouquet.
- Have flowers for the groom and groomsmen: Air plant boutonnieres make a simple corsage. It does not look overwhelming and has a breezy look and feel, which can work for a beach wedding. For a pop of color, consider calla lily boutonnieres.
- Use sea-inspired ornaments: Add mini sea shells and mini starfish on the bouquet, table flowers, and boutonnieres or corsages. You can also use larger sea shells as the flower holders.
- Pick light colors or clear glass where you can place the flowers: Chrome vases could work, too, especially if you have light-colored flowers like yellow and white silk blooms.
- Add candles: Try coral-wrapped candles surrounding hydrangea and peony centerpieces for a laid-back and sophisticated style.
Remember that your beach wedding flowers will one of the elements that your guests’ eyes will be drawn to when they arrive. You want flowers that wouldn’t fade into the background, but you also don’t want to overdo it and take attention away from the spectacular view. There is a fine line, and you have to strike that perfect balance. The best beach wedding flowers have the ability to make an already gorgeous backdrop even more splendid.
If you are feeling a little overwhelmed, don’t worry—you can always get some help. You can now find wedding flower ideas online, if you are going the DIY route. Flower arrangement specialists can also help you come up with more ideas. Consult online wedding directories to see your options.
About The Author:
|share||like 10||report||74 views|