Commercial Office Copier – To Buy or not To Buy
Managing a business enterprise is no small feat. There are decisions to make and steps to take and each one of them has to be weighed in terms of the actual profitability and utility that you will be able to extract from the investment. The idea here is to ensure that whatever money you are spending goes into something that will help your business to grow. In the end, it is this kind of selective expenditure that will get your enterprise to grow.
For any business owner who has blazed this same trail from being a mom & pop shop and into a real business, we graduate from printers to a copy machine, and then to a multifunction commercial copier that was leased and not purchased. There are many advantages to gain by leasing the machine rather than buying it. This article discusses them in brief.
• Maintenance and repair of a copier machine can prove to be costly, in terms of money, time and efforts. But having a leased copier means the entire responsibility of managing the task falls on the shoulders of the leasing company. If you are looking for a hassle free solution, this is the best way to go about things.
• Same goes for the time when you have to get a component of the copier replaced. Instead of going from store to store, in search of the perfect part, you can simply call up your leasing company and have them handle the job with ease.
• One of the biggest advantages of copier leasing is the chance to get an upgrade at any time without having to incur a significant financial outlay. If you were actually the owner of the machine, you would have to purchase the new one outright and deal with the complex and long winded task of selling your existing copier at the right price. All this proves to be a hassle at the end of the day when you can just ask you leasing company to upgrade your copier to an advanced model and enjoy the benefits without any issues. The only cost component involved here will be an increased lease rent that the company will charge you for a better copier model.
• The leasing company will also provide you with installation and moving services on its machine. You won’t have to hire a separate professional just to get the copier plugged in to your network and working. All these tasks can be handled by the hardware specialists sent by your leasing company as part of the ancillary services they provide with copier lease.
• The cost that you will have to bear if you go for this option will be much less than what you would have to spend if you actually bought the machine.
All in all, copier leasing will prove to be a much better choice for your business. In case you need more information on the topic or are looking for a trusted supplier, visit SmartCopierLease.com.
About The Author
Logan Grey is an expert in office asset management who also loves to write many interesting articles and blogs, helping entrepreneurs in making the best acquisition choices. He recommends SmartCopierLease.com as the best name to trust for office copier leasing services.
|share||like 1||report||36 views|