followers view all
following view all
|sarthakarora is not in any groups|
Climb The Stairs Of Success With MS DOS Jobs
If you have good motivating skills and know programming then there is a golden chance awaiting for you in Bangalore. Karnataka has huge job vacancies in its cities for software engineers and developers. Belgaum, Bellary and Bidar cities have job openings for the post of .Net (Dot Net) developer. Other cities in Karnataka like Davangere, Dharwad and Gulbarga are inviting rightful candidates for the walkin jobs in IT sector.
Qualifications and skills required:
• The candidate should be a graduate with relevant experience in the field along with diploma in programming or must have completed B. Tech/ M. Tech. with IT or CS field. In both cases, knowledge of Microsoft SQL Server and MS DOS is must.
• The candidate should be well informed of the programming languages like PHP, JAVA, C++ etc.
• The candidate should have the working knowledge of .Net operations and can access Microsoft .Net 3.5/ 4.0/ 5 Platforms.
• The use of Microsoft Silverlight, AJAX, LINQ, WPF, WCF etc. will be looked as a plus point.
• The candidate should be able to understand the development environments, should have self - motivation skills, should have strong programming skills along with interest in technology. The candidate should be able to work with team and should have good communication skills together with analytical and problem solving skills. He should be able to work in any shift provided to him efficiently.
• He must have knowledge of MS Visio, MS SQL Server, MS DOS and MS Project.
• The walkin Job holds great responsibility and the candidate should be able to comply with it.
• The candidate should have good understanding of design patterns and should assist the members of the team. He is expected to have good knowledge of SQL server database and Visual Studio for the development and testing of codes.
• The candidate will be assigned to design, develop and test the codes as well as generate report of the application. He will have to learn new tools and techniques on roll. The candidate will be responsible for analyzing codes written in C on T-SQL and SQL server. He will be required to improve the performance and stability of the software.
• He must follow suggest and apply improvements together with following designs and coding.
• He will be assigned a team to work with and to mentor them in the process. He will be responsible for data management, conversion, restructure and should have no problem with command prompts of MS DOS.
|share||like 3||report||112 views|