followers view all
|ellisdrivingschool is not in any groups|
|cheap driving school sydney, driving lessons sydney, driving instructor sydney, sydney driving instructors|
Choosing the Right Truck Driving School for You
Driving a truck requires a unique set of skills and expertise, and a Licence that is different from what you need to drive a typical vehicle. You need to pass certain tests to earn the right Licence in order to legally drive a truck.
If you intend to find a job in the lucrative and stable trucking and delivery industry, enrolling in a good truck driving school can help you obtain a valid and RMS-approved Licence. Just be sure to choose the right truck driving school that specialises in heavy vehicle training.
It is important to check the credentials of the driving school and its instructors before you sign up. The school must have certified driving instructors who have licence to drive and operate heavy vehicles, too. A good driving school should be able to help its students obtain a wide range of heavy vehicle driver's Licences authorised by the RMS in Australia:
- Light rigid Licence (LR) – For driving a rigid vehicle that has a GVM of over 4.5 tonnes but not more than eight tonnes.
- Medium rigid Licence (MR) – For driving a rigid vehicle that has a GVM of over eight tonnes but not more than nine tonnes, and two axles.
- Heavy rigid Licence (HR) – For any vehicle with three or more axles and GVM of more than eight tonnes.
- Heavy combination Licence (HC) – This is for a semi-trailer or rigid vehicles towing a trailer with over nine tonnes of GVM
Once you have decided on the type of Licence that you need, you can begin to evaluate the truck driving school. Be sure it has the following qualities:
- It must have a certified, knowledgeable, and patient staff.
- It promotes road safety and responsibility.
- The lessons must improve the overall development of driving skills and the driver's expertise in road rules and safety.
- It must have the right amount of vehicles and trucks with the necessary safety features.
- It must provide one-on-one instruction.
- The rates (tuition) should be reasonable.
- The school should be able to teach you how to expertly handle a road ranger, loading bay, and a reverse trailer.
- The truck driving school should have been around for many years. One of the best truck driving schools in Sydney has been providing exceptional truck assessment and training for more than 20 years.
- The truck driving school must be a member of the ADTA and accredited by the RMS.
- You should be provided enough hands-on lessons with an instructor.
About The Author:Ellis Driving School is a well renowned truck driving school in Sydney, Australia that providing its services in the truck driving industry for over 20 years. They have professional instructors those are providing truck driving lessons of LR, HR, MR, MC and HC trucks for obtaining truck licences with ease. They use a unique technique in teaching and making it easy for students to learn.
|share||like 1||report||27 views|