followers view all
|IwedPlanner is not in any groups|
|atlanta wedding venues, boston wedding dj, boston wedding photographer, bridesmaid gift ideas,costa rica honeymoon, dallas wedding venues, flower delivery Houston, engagement rings Chicago, wedding venues in Houston, seattle wedding venues|
Choosing the Best Wedding Venue for Your Wedding
Planning a wedding can be daunting, and one of the most challenging parts is thinking of venues where you may want your big day to take place. The venue is one of the most crucial elements in a marriage ceremony and reception. You want to make sure that the place you choose is suitable theme, is available, and is within budget. Here are some tips that should help you make an informed decision when choosing the best wedding venue.
- Make a list. Create a guest list and estimate the number of people who are likely to come to your wedding. This should guide you on how big the wedding venue should be.
- Do you want a separate venue for your reception? Decide whether you want the same venue for your wedding ceremony and reception, or if you want to them to be celebrated in the same place. Some wedding venues are all-in-one; they allow you to hold both the wedding ceremony and the reception within the premises. If you are getting married in a religious place, though, you will likely need to find a separate venue for the reception. Make sure that the two are easily accessible from each another.
- Keep in mind that some people might skip the wedding ceremony and go straight to the reception, so it is crucial that your reception venue have enough room for guests who attended the ceremony plus a few others who will arrive for the party.
- Use a wedding planner app. Some wedding planning websites have apps that you can download for your mobile phone or tablet. The app is designed to help you plan your big day, even while you’re on the go. Use the app for reference when you need to double check your budget, your guest list, and other factors that might influence your choice of wedding venue. Wedding apps can also give you suggestions on possible wedding venues in and around your area.
- Don't limit yourself. Check out different wedding venues you might not necessarily choose-including botanical gardens, churches, events venues, hotels, and community centers. Some restaurants have spacious reception rooms that can accommodate a wedding ceremony and reception.
- Visit possible venue choices. Pick at least two wedding venues and arrange a visit. During your tour, consider taking pictures so you can visually compare the venues later.
- Compare prices. It might be easier to compare prices by writing them down along with the advantages and disadvantages of each venue, so you can make an informed decision later.
About The Author:
iWedPlanner provides most useful planning tools, ideas and the most comprehensive wedding resources for wedding couples to plan their wedding and for wedding businesses to grow their business. They are one of the fastest growing wedding planning networks that will give the transparency and efficiency you want from a wedding planner.
|share||like 10||report||62 views|