followers view all
|Bestboarding is not in any groups|
|london boarding school, boarding school in london, best boarding schools in london|
Catholic Boarding Schools UK - Imparting Quality Education to Students
Catholic boarding schools in the UK are typically privately owned and run by religious orders. They are known for providing well-rounded education, with emphasis on both activities and religious values. Some also specialize in providing a structured environment for troubled teens, guiding them through the most challenging time in their lives. The best Catholic boarding schools in the UK integrate Christian values with their intensive academic programs. Here are just some of the many reasons why parents enrol their kids in Catholic boarding schools:
- Focus on faith – The educational programs in these schools are not focused solely on book learning, but also on Biblical principles that are believed to be helpful for students in their life outside.
- Strong academic programs – Just like the top UK boarding schools, these institutions also have expertly planned and structured academic programs that equip students with the skills and knowledge they need in order to get into good universities and colleges in the future.
- Excellent counselling programs - Counsellors are typically available 24/7 as part of the holistic learning approach. These counselling sessions help children set and achieve goals, as ell as navigate through both academic and personal issues they may face as they are growing up.
- Plenty of extracurricular activities – The best Catholic boarding schools in the UK provide athletic, performing arts, music, and fine arts programs. This balances out their rigid academic curricula. Students are able to pick what extracurricular activities they enjoy best.
- Structured learning – Students are encouraged to follow a daily structure that ensures enough time for academic learning and physical activities. The environment in Catholic boarding schools strongly discourage unhelpful distractions. The student’s free time is well utilized and spent doing wholesome activities.
- Focused and personal attention – Most Catholic boarding schools in the UK admit a small, limited number of pupils per school year. By keeping the admission process stringent and the population small, the school’s staff and teachers are able to focus better on each student.
Some parents make the mistake of assuming that UK Catholic boarding schools are beyond reach—that the tuition and other fees will price them out. What they don’t know is that many Catholic boarding schools in the UK offer financial assistance and scholarships for students whose families cannot afford the entire cost of the tuition. Such programs make top-notch education available to more students.
About the author:
This article is written by Margaret Kos, CEO of Best Boarding Schools Worldwide. Best Boarding Schools is a full-service educational service provider. They are guiding students and their families as they seek educational consulting advice to search for best international boarding schools. They contact the families with guardians all over the world. They also offer finding the right tutoring services during the private boarding school placement and college admissions process.
|share||like 9||report||48 views|