followers view all
following view all
|priscillalim is not in any groups|
Catering Tips for Your Wedding Day
Are your planning to hire someone for your wedding’s catering services? Well, wedding requires a lot of preparation, particularly in terms of what and how the food will be served to the guests. That’s why you should hire your caterers intelligently.
At the same time, try following these simple tips, which will make it easier for you to get the best catering services for your wedding day.
- Choose the right caterer- Always do a little research before choosing a caterer. Food is going to be an important part of your wedding. Therefore, you should focus on hiring someone who has special certifications, can provide a wider range of dishes and delights on the menu, has catered to more clients over a period of time and can offer a range of other services as well. While choosing a caterer, reading the catering contact carefully.
- Meet your caterers as early as possible- Every wedding on an average has over 200 guests. So, it is important that you decide to choose a caterer at the earliest. Meeting with a caterer a few weeks before will help you to make the plans in person, taste various dishes, discuss any ideas or thoughts and issues that you may have in your mind.
- Scheduling Tasting- Simply because someone told you that the caterers are good doesn’t mean you should blindly trust on the flavors and varieties that they are going to produce. Instead, schedule a tasting session with your caterer so that you don’t get any unpleasant surprises on your wedding day. When you are tasting recipes, inform a representative about anything that you might what to change.
- Look for additional services- If you want to make your wedding a blissful, wonderful experience, you can also focus on getting special services. While a few caterers offer only food, there are others who offer a range of additional services as well, such as platters, dishes, serving items and utensils or crockery. If you want to save time, you can ask your company to provide you these extra services.
- Never understaff- Most people try to save money on catering by reducing the number of staffers that are handling guests. But understaffing can lead to serious troubles. For instance, the guests might not be served in tie, the plates won’t be clean or the staffers won’t undertake after cleaning. So, make sure that you never understaff for handling guests.
- Choose between plated meals v/s buffet meals- While plated meals may seem more formal and convenient, they are actually not an intelligent option, especially when it comes to weddings. Choose reliable buffet catering services to ensure that every guest can serve themselves with ease without a worry. Buffet system also allows guests to choose dishes and items that suit their requirements.
So, follow these simple tips to get the best services for your wedding day. You can also choose same caterers to handle your wedding reception in Singapore.
|share||like 6||report||170 views|