followers view all
following view all
|sarthakarora is not in any groups|
Business Analysis Jobs in Jammu and Srinagar
The post talks about the most reliable method to find business analysis jobs in Jammu & Srinagar.
Business analysis is the art and science of recognizing business needs and finding solutions to business problems. In order to increase an organization’s profit, it acts as a bridge between IT and its business objectives. Over the years, business analysis has emerged as a core business practice. However, being a business analyst is not that easy. It needs business skills and specialized knowledge for a person to become a successful business analyst.
Core Skills of a Business Analyst
• Excellent communication skills
• Good technical writing skills
• Knowledge of systems engineering concepts
• Good analytic skills (for conducting cost and benefit analysis)
• Business case development
• Modelling techniques and methods
• Leadership qualities
There has been a constant change in the way organisations work. Hence, a business analyst must be dynamic and able to handle the continuous change.
If you are a resident of Kashmir and looking for a good company to start your career, you can find many business analysis jobs in Jammu & Srinagar. You do not need to have an IT background to become a business analyst. But some basic understanding of how IT systems work will help you to learn things better. Let’s get more details on what you would have to do if you happen to join an organisation as a business analyst.
Roles and Responsibilities of Business Analysts
• Implementing strategies for gathering, reviewing and analysing data requirements
• Prioritising requirements and creating conceptual prototypes
• Applying best practices for effective communication and problem-solving
• Planning and monitoring objectives
• Eliciting requirements
• Translating and simplifying requirements
• Analysing the progress
An online job portal can further help you to know about the latest business analysis jobs in Jammu & Srinagar. There are various benefits of online job portals. Let’s have a look at them.
Why Use Online Job Portal?
• Online job portals have extensive job search functionality which can help job seekers to search for jobs on the basis of categories like experience, skills, location and salary expectation.
• Online portals get regularly updated which helps candidates to know about the current openings.
• These portals facilitate direct communication between applicant and the recruiter, and saves time and money.
Rely on an online job portal to get more details about business analysis jobs in Jammu & Srinagar. As the two cities are all set to be ‘Smart Cities’, we can expect lucrative career opportunities in Jammu and Srinagar.
|share||like 1||report||108 views|