· Faceplate Features
· Personal Branding
· Integrating FacePlate with your marketing strategies
· Branding Yourself
· Using WordPress For Your Marketing
· WordPress Questions
· Reports
· Make your free Website with Blogger!
· What do you like about IM faceplate?
· Philippe Moisan
· Aussie Online
· Group and Discussion Bugs
· My Account Glitches
· Finding and Buiding Leaders!
· Positive Affirmations
· Internet Marketing Tip Sheet
· Motivated Today with Deon Barnard
· Focusing
· Keeping Healthy For Online Workers
· Most valuable skills in IM
· Selling
· A Rainbow Tribe
· Modeling the Masters

Business : Helping Others Towards Online Success by showing them HOW I use things I AM A MEMBER OF and/or FIND USEFUL in my business!

Leader of Hip Hop Helpers - We are hip (cool friends), can hop (keep active) and help others! We are becoming Cyber Turtles!

Owner/Developer of AquaticTraffic and GhostRiderTE which will both be training programs for using marketing tools online.

General :

Horses and Music (anything with a great beat or meaningful words for me)

Reading and Wild Things (stormy seas or wind, untamed forests, Nature and her creatures in the wild)

Gods :

Zeus (grandfather, wisdom and lore, sky, sun, energy, karma and time)
Neptune (father, support, sea, tides, defense, direction and rhythms)
Thor/Holly Lord (brother, protection, land, stability, family, tribe, flora and fauna of wild places, also known as the Green Man)

Goddesses :

Isis (aunt, grandmother, educator, protection of innocence, sky, moon, cycles and change)
Demeter (mother, nurturing, earth, growth and harvests)
Diana (sister, huntress and protector of the earth\'s creatures)

Mystic Creatures :

Dragons (lizard cousin, truth, treasure keeper, potential)
Elementals :
Spirit (guidance from the dark of despair into the light of understanding our purpose)
Air (attitude and planning)
Fire (action, desire and motivation)
Water (determination and persistence)
Earth (achievement and manifestation)

Unicorns and winged horses

Hobbies (things I enjoy doing) :

Being an Author (fiction; help files; how-to ebooks, manuals and messages for email training series)

Creating splashes and websites with CSS and HTML

My Spiritual Power Animals :
(see Articles for more info)

Horse - Extender of Dreams (freedom)

Bear/Tiger - Protectress (defense)

Owl - Teacher (learning, knowledge and wisdom)

Cat - Adapter (flexibility)

Badger - Story-Keeper (beliefs and values)

Wolf/Jaguar - The Rebel (independence)

Whale - Wanderer (action and movement)

Crow - Recycler (way-shower)

Dolphin - Spiritual Seeker (conscious choice)

Raven - Creator (imagination and majik-user)

Spider - Weaver (brings raw material together to create something unique)

Turtle - Nurturer (foundation and stability)

Hawk - Provider (hunter/gatherer)

Otter - The Joker (playfulness and relaxation)

Soroya Ravencrest | yhbecpublisher
Snow Shoe Traffic now has Team Surfing,

Brand01 - Who Is Soroya Ravencrest?

Jul 30th 2010 at 2:19 PM

Hello I'm Soroya and I began learning Internet Marketing after my carer Dave and my oldest son got together and bought my first pre-paid dialup voucher near the end of July 2003.

My first introduction to business was at the age of 14 when my parents bought their first general store and gained permission for me to attend the local adult community college with them for small business training.

I have 3 children (currently 29, 19 and 17) and a grand-daughter. The oldest and youngest are boys. All living somewhere else these days.

My pets include three cats, all boys - Gyzmo (nearly 8) and 'the twins' (4 yrs old) Kyro and Silva - and a dog who thinks she is a cat, Tara (roughly 14 yrs old, she's really Dave's but prefers to listen to me).

I began coding webpages back in 1995 after researching an assignment for women's studies and discovering that there was not a lot of information easily available about the topic I had chosen.

This website I created fitted on a 3.5 inch floppy disk which held 1.44 kilobytes of data I believe. I copied it onto three disks, one for safe keeping and two which were 'borrowed' by interested students.

I created my first 'list' for this topic on one of those free web hosting sites for people to keep in contact with each other around Australia online and later added separate lists for each state.

The Adelaide group met once and there were about 10 of us there. What suprised me at the time is that they were all there to meet me as well as the others.

These were also my first followers now I think of it and the group included a nurse, ambulance officer, police inspector and fireman! We all met via the Internet!!

During 1996-97 I completed all but two modules of Certificate 3 for Diploma of Information Technology at TAFE (Technical and Further Education) with my major in programming.

In 2000 I was diagnosed with having Bipolar after being treated for chronic depression for many years. I am currently in the process of writing a book about what living with this dis-ease has been like for me.

On the evening of the 18th of June 2001 I took myself to the local hospital after the pain of what I thought was a migraine became unbearable. My blood pressure at the time was 225 over 125.

I was to find out a few months later I had been having a mini-stroke. The doctor who told me shook his head and said you are lucky to be alive. I have lived every day since as if each one was my last making sure to enjoy them.

One of the long term side effects I have to live with daily is a short term memory loss and the need to use a dictionary and thesaurus to check both the spelling and meanings of words I use.

Due to osteo-arthritis throughout my body I was put on disability in September of 2003 and found myself using a wheelchair outside the house within a year.

I cannot stand and support myself even with a walking stick for more than 5 minutes at a time due to horse riding injuries to my spine when I was 18.

To get back to the writing I can do today has taken a lot of hours of reading and typing passages from texts to practise my word skills but this you have now read is who I am today.

Thanks for reading.

Jan 16th 2016 at 4:29 PM by cinmacmovers
Mar 18th 2015 at 8:17 PM by taivoi
thanks for nicely post. i am pleased sure this post has helped me save many hours of browsing other similar posts just to find what i was looking for.
Aug 26th 2012 at 12:30 PM by bensonlaw
Hi Soroya, keep going! You are an inspiration to everyone.
Mar 21st 2012 at 3:21 PM by krr48
OH Soroya you have a touching story here. Thanks for being so transparent about who you are. Hope to establish a good and real connection with you. Greetings from a former Hospital Chaplain from Stockholm Sweden.
Nov 16th 2011 at 3:13 AM by hayusd
thank you! I had not registered the Adsense account. Your article was great! I was happy to make friends and share their knowledge with you all. This is my blog if you prefer you post your article for their comments lightly.
Feb 15th 2011 at 9:43 PM by schmity58
It is not the critic who counts, nor the man who points out how the strong man stumbled, or where the doer of deeds could have done them better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena, whose face is marred by dust and sweat and blood; who strives valiantly; who errs and comes short again and again; who knows great enthusiasms, great devotions; who spends himself in a worthy cause; who, at the best, knows in the end the triumph of high achievement, and who, at the worst, if he fails, at least fails while daring greatly, so that his place shall never be with those timid souls who hiker on snowy mountainknow neither victory nor defeat. - Theodore Roosevelt Thanks for sharing
Feb 8th 2011 at 9:39 PM by TimRR
You are the one partner
Jan 29th 2011 at 3:26 PM by atm07
Hi Soroya - thank you for your very honest and open description of the the challenges you've had to face over the years. You truly are an inspiration to all. All the very best of luck, health and success. Joe
Jan 22nd 2011 at 11:29 PM by nelica
My dear friend Soroya, you suffer too much. You are a Hero, glad to have you as a friend. Your suffer make me cry, you better check with Wheatgrass. It's make miracle for so many millions of people. You are really a very strong Soul. God Bless you and I will pray for you to get well.
Jan 4th 2011 at 8:22 AM by Cash2flow
Thank you Soroya, I have always liked to read your postings, I'm glad I took time to see what an amazing woman you are as well!
Nov 30th 2010 at 4:35 AM by teambuilder
You are an inspiration to all of us and many, many people who would have given up, become resentful and generate tons of negativity.
Oct 17th 2010 at 2:47 AM by kiwib
Very moving! I came to your page Soroya because I've seen your pages online for quite some time, and on joining Faceplate I gravitated toward you. Yours was the first "random" member I visited. Now I feel humbled. You have lived thru such a lot, and have overcome such obstacles. I take my figurative hat off to you! YOU GO, GIRL!
Sep 12th 2010 at 4:35 AM by lulubel
What an amazing story, Soroya. I've always been impressed with the positive energy in everything you say, and I'm even more impressed now I know about the experiences in your life that would probably make most people anything but positive! I come across so many people in online marketing who have turned to it after disabilites have made them unable to continue with a "normal" job, and it reminds me to be thankful every day that the worst I have to deal with is the occasional asthma attack. To everyone who is living with disability, you have my sincere admiration.
Sep 8th 2010 at 4:15 PM by kashmier
Thank you for sharing so openly with all about yourself. The story of your life on the internet has inspired me to keep on working toward my goals even when the short term memory kicks in or I am stuck trying to put code into a page. BTW, thanks for the fun code you used under interests. Until I looked at your faceplate today I thought the area was just for regular print.
Sep 4th 2010 at 12:50 AM by yhbecpublisher
Thank you Anaeem, you have 'got' exactly what I was trying to say and said it beautifully.

I shine a lantern into the darkness to remind you that the sun will rise again to shine on another day.

I see night (darkness) as a mini-lesson on the experience of great change for the better in our lives. When we feel blocked, life is saying to us - This is not the way to go. Having a cold or sprain is one of these warning signs, not listening makes the cold turn into a more serious illness or the sprain become a broken bone.

When we become a river and go with the flow of energy, we become filled with the joy of living and our actions work miracles in the name of love. Namaste 8-D
Sep 3rd 2010 at 12:43 AM by anaeem
Great! I have no words to praise you. The world is remain by peoples like you. I learned the below lesson from your story. "Unexpected results & problems r part of life. We should never loose hope in any condition, bcoz darkness of night always finish with light of day." May God bless you & your family.
Aug 29th 2010 at 6:26 AM by yhbecpublisher
Thank you all for inspiring me to open up about how I view the world. I've just published 7 new articles (well, to IMFP anyway) that explain some of my views on life and business.

I hope that you find them useful and please do include any suggestions you have on individual articles as I will read them to adjust for better understanding.

My face is being developed to help you when I am not around, so let's make it as helpful to others as we possibly can together, please?

Thank you all for your confidence in me! 8-D Soroya
Aug 28th 2010 at 1:38 PM by dailyfreepips
Aug 25th 2010 at 3:45 AM by m8t43
Thank you Soroya for sharing your life with us. From the first day I met you, after I joined the Traffic Dance, and we talked and whispered in the chat, I felt that you are an incredible lady, with so much passion and understanding. You mean so much to me, Soroya. God bless you and keep you. I am here for you, always. Monika
Aug 25th 2010 at 2:32 AM by yhbecpublisher
Thank you Philippe. Big hugs to you! I took a chance on opening up here and have been blessed with new friends.

If my story helps lighten your load even just a little then I am happy. Just know I have traveled the hard road to make your journey easier to bear.
Aug 25th 2010 at 2:14 AM by phmoisan
Hi Soroya, Would you believe I hadn't read that article until now ? Thanks for your honesty. Keep going, I'm with you all the way !
Aug 24th 2010 at 7:30 AM by yhbecpublisher
Thank you all! One of the blessings or curses depending on how one wants to look at life for me is that my emotions and feelings are different now to how they used to be.

Because a lot of my memory came back first as pictures (explained in the related article) I can laugh or cry at things that confound others as to why.

@weedermann (sorry I forget your name right now) When it comes to things that happened pre-stroke, I'm almost analytical as I found when I visited my husband's house for the first time again to see my children and would stop and look at something because I recognized it but had to have him or other people tell me why.
Aug 24th 2010 at 6:19 AM by phillinda
You are a true inspiration Soroya, thanks for sharing your story :=)
Aug 23rd 2010 at 2:15 PM by weedermann
Your writing is so matter-of-fact about the elements of your life. I am having my own difficulties, but compared to yours my life is almost princely. Your capacity to cope is remarkable, Soroya.
Aug 21st 2010 at 8:20 AM by virya
Aug 21st 2010 at 2:56 AM by yhbecpublisher
I agree Robbie, better to love what you do than dream about doing what you want to do!

Yes we are blessed these days with the current autoresponders aren't we? :-) Soroya
Aug 21st 2010 at 2:30 AM by robbiebracco
Soroya, Great Stuff! It's always nice to hear the early stories of the internet. I'll never forget my first experience in 1994 when I was was a Membership Sales Rep for AAA Auto Club South and had recently set up an automatic snail mail program which I managed on my computer. Well it did not take me long as I became more and more familiar with how the darn thing worked to duplicate my successful snail mail marketing program to the internet. I'll never forget that I purchased the url "Join AAA" and soon began receiving sales online but unfortunately for me the AAA HQ discovered the Internet shortly there after and I had to remove mine! LOL It was a great learning Experience. Nice to hear the stories of others working online. The important thing is that I still have fun. I always say if it ain't fun, I ain't doin it! LOL. Thanks for sharing
Aug 19th 2010 at 5:22 PM by soonerdad3
Great story Soroya. Jon
Aug 17th 2010 at 10:36 PM by befocused
What a true inspiration you are Soroya, through all that life has been thrown at you, the world is a better place with people like you in it, God Bless you
Aug 8th 2010 at 4:46 PM by visionary
Soroya! I knew you were gifted! I just knew it:) Can I have your autogragh:) Very, very interesting reading. I feel as though I know you that much better because you shared your heart.... I love your writings and am going through each one carefully so that I don't miss one precious tidbit! I am so sorry about your disability:(. But on the other hand, you have free time that many of us don't have. Also, you are making the most of it and using it positively which to me is a plus. Now for a little bit about me... I love networking, of course and making friends online. I love social networking, puzzles, cruises, sports, some light reading. I am 58 years young:) No children, but enough nieces,nephews,great nieces and nephews and those young people who have adopted me as a mentor or mom-figure when they can't relate to their own moms. I too, suffer from depression but have found a way to channel it so it doesn't get the best of me. Was so nice to share this with you... Be Blessed, Stella
Aug 2nd 2010 at 11:19 PM by freesia60
Thanks for sharing about you. Has inspired me to do the same :)
Aug 2nd 2010 at 7:54 PM by yhbecpublisher
Thank you all for your most kind comments. I hope I can continue to inspire you all! Cheers Soroya
Aug 1st 2010 at 10:44 PM by fredds
WOW!! What an introduction. It is one of the best, if not the best, I have seen anyone on the net. May God bless you in all your plans and goals.
Aug 1st 2010 at 7:54 AM by aislesoffiles
Soroya: I have seen your face while surfing the TEs for quite a while. Reading your story are quite the inspiration! I would imagine most people (myself included) would have given up in the face of so many obstacles (I'm an arthritis sufferer myself as a result of breaking my leg a few years ago), but yet you have persevered! Keep on keeping on! :D
Aug 1st 2010 at 3:28 AM by yhbecpublisher
Thanks for the kind comment Roosevelt. :-)

You are welcome Marika, thank you for stopping by, reading my article and leaving a comment. :-)
Aug 1st 2010 at 2:12 AM by bnmarika1214
Jul 30th 2010 at 4:53 PM by roosevans
You a hell of a woman, in my book! Continue to be a blessing!