followers view all
following view all
|· Faceplate Features
· Stefan Berg
· Email Marketing
· Blogging for Success
· Building Aquatic Traffic From Scratch
· Hip Hop Helpers
· Favourite Motivational and Inspirational Quotes
· Internet Marketers Suffering from Depression
· Sam Burgess
· Song of the Day
· Personal Branding
· Integrating FacePlate with your marketing strategies
· Branding Yourself
· Using WordPress For Your Marketing
· WordPress Questions
· Make your free Website with Blogger!
· What do you like about IM faceplate?
· Philippe Moisan
· Aussie Online
· Group and Discussion Bugs
· My Account Glitches
· Finding and Buiding Leaders!
· Positive Affirmations
· Internet Marketing Tip Sheet
· Motivated Today with Deon Barnard
· Keeping Healthy For Online Workers
· Most valuable skills in IM
· A Rainbow Tribe
· PET LOVERS
· IM HELPERS
· Modeling the Masters
Business : Helping Others Towards Online Success by showing them HOW I use things I AM A MEMBER OF and/or FIND USEFUL in my business!
Leader of Hip Hop Helpers - We are hip (cool friends), can hop (keep active) and help others! We are becoming Cyber Turtles!
Owner/Developer of AquaticTraffic and GhostRiderTE which will both be training programs for using marketing tools online.
Horses and Music (anything with a great beat or meaningful words for me)
Reading and Wild Things (stormy seas or wind, untamed forests, Nature and her creatures in the wild)
Mystic Creatures :
Being an Author (fiction; help files; how-to ebooks, manuals and messages for email training series)
Creating splashes and websites with CSS and HTML
Horse - Extender of Dreams (freedom)
Biz00 - What Are Your Business Basics?
Business Basics include rules your business and staff follow as well as Customer Service.
Success Rules for the business to follow include...
Who the owner is...
Rules to Follow for the business...
What the services are that they "sell"...
How to write reviews or articles for...
Customer Service rules ALL members of the business SHOULD KNOW...
How to Deal With Customers in a polite way...
How to show customers to get help or support...
|share||like 73||report||1141 views|