IM faceplate news | news

BIG update! Check out what's coming ...

Jul 6th 2010 at 11:23 AM

What an amazing 4 days it’s been ... IM faceplate is all over the internet and the feedback has been nothing but incredible.  The good news is that this is just the beginning!

As you have likely noticed, we have been extremely busy updating and adding new stuff to the site over the past few days ... but we still have lots of great things ahead.

Here’s a quick rundown of what we’ve been up to, and what’s to come.

We’ve been busy ...

• The faceplates page (browse > faceplates) has now been updated.  You can now view 10 of the most popular faceplates and 10 emerging faceplates.  This is a great place to go to find the movers and shakers in IM faceplate.  Please note that we are still working on this section ... stay tuned for more updates!

• The articles page (browse > articles) has also been updated.  You can now easily see the most popular articles in the network as well as the 3 most popular articles in each category.  And there is some great content in here!  In fact, we already have over 900 articles published!  Soon to come is the ability to search articles and a few other updates to the category pages ... plus the ability to “purchase” sponsored spots for your articles (you would use your credits for this).

• The main page (www.imfaceplate.com) now displays popular faceplates and articles.  So, if you have a popular faceplate (“my popularity”) or a popular article, then you could be getting some great exposure!

• We have also been working to squash any bugs we come across (or that members report to us).  So if you find anything that’s not working properly, please send us a ticket with details of the bug as this really helps us out (except for the bugs we are still working on which are listed below).

Here’s what we’re working on now ...

• We are still addressing some minor bugs with uploading your picture.  This issue is centered around certain browsers such as safari.  If you are still trying to upload your picture, please try using firefox as this browser works fine with our uploader.

• There have been a few issues with some rss feeds not populating the feed on the faceplate.  We have identified the issue and are working to get this resolved.  Most feeds are working perfectly and this issue is only affecting a very small number of feeds.

• We are making the article module more user friendly, especially when ordering your articles.  This will be out soon.

• We will also have some exciting new additions to your faceplate over the next day or two, so watch for that!

• The groups and discussions are also on their way, so hang in there!  We know that these areas will be extremely popular and busy, so we want to make sure they are really user friendly and bug-free (well, as close to bug-free as possible!)

We really hope that everyone is enjoying IMfaceplate and getting to know lots of people.  With over 3,000 faceplates created already, it’s easy to see that this is going to get big in a hurry!  And the bigger we get, the better it is for ALL members ... so please take a few minutes and spread the word about IMfaceplate.  We will love you for it!

Feb 23rd 2017 at 12:29 AM by blkaka

Feb 17th 2017 at 12:17 AM by blkaka

Feb 16th 2017 at 8:37 PM by blkaka

Feb 16th 2017 at 8:36 PM by blkaka

Nov 14th 2012 at 8:12 PM by aDarully
The next

Oct 22nd 2011 at 4:49 AM by ingocha
It is very reality work

May 16th 2011 at 9:33 PM by jannatlink
Thanks for update

Feb 28th 2011 at 2:31 PM by ladyp62
I need to catch up. I am way behind!

Jan 28th 2011 at 5:06 PM by ladyp62
Running a little behind, but thanks for the update.

Jan 4th 2011 at 7:08 AM by jaynal
This post/comment has been removed due to violations of our terms of use.

Nov 17th 2010 at 6:21 AM by rosyid76
wow....

Nov 16th 2010 at 12:27 PM by TimRR
cool very good

Nov 8th 2010 at 2:57 PM by GUERRERO
Realmente en muy bueno , ahora con algo de leer y ganar creditos vale la pena mas seguido, miraremos a ver como nos va Dios los Bendiga

Oct 28th 2010 at 9:20 PM by nelica
I'm so happy for all features you upgraded in our IMFacePlate, I love so much this place, even is not bringging me any money yet, but it's like Universal Attraction to come here twice a day. I have only Congratulations for you doing such a good job! God Bless!

Oct 16th 2010 at 1:12 PM by eugeno
http://mystockdollars.info//?ref=genobar> http://mystockdollars.info/images/myban.gif"> This is what you've been waiting for(FREE Money)Believe me

Oct 8th 2010 at 1:14 AM by markandrew1
Have you guys tried this new site? http://www.paybox.me/r/markandrew1 $50 to sign up, $20 per day to sign in and $5 per referal. Easiest money I have ever made.

Oct 6th 2010 at 8:36 AM by ecoserve
The way you have explained and came up upto this ina short period of time - I must say it is fanastic. Grow more years to come.

Sep 22nd 2010 at 4:23 PM by deewest
Great news Thank You

Sep 2nd 2010 at 2:38 PM by danishmand
This post/comment has been removed due to violations of our terms of use.

Aug 27th 2010 at 3:47 AM by copaci
This post/comment has been removed due to violations of our terms of use.

Aug 26th 2010 at 8:03 PM by caroljbs
I certainly will and I am enjoying being here. Wish I could spend more. Working on it.

Aug 23rd 2010 at 8:38 AM by jimmermac64
This site is a real winner.I get great exposure and it is fun to meet new people daily.

Aug 15th 2010 at 5:18 AM by augusto48
This post/comment has been removed due to violations of our terms of use.

Aug 4th 2010 at 1:26 PM by ftftllc
Hi Plaxo Team I am reviewing all my social network linkages to clean house and reduce expenses. Please consider adding preminum features (P**xo). Then I will have on place to concentate my communication energy and tasks. Also recurring billing would be good. Keep up the good work (:=) Thanks Pat Rivers FTFT Enterprises LLC Brandnupr.com (affiliate link posted here

Jul 30th 2010 at 10:23 PM by dorogikarcsi
KÖSZÖNÖM

Jul 23rd 2010 at 4:01 PM by marvin62
Thanks very much for the update:)))

Jul 19th 2010 at 1:26 AM by baljib
Writing good articles will make one more popular and that is all what is need in marketing, getting to know more people and many also to know you. I really appreciate this article.

Jul 18th 2010 at 10:37 PM by slmdave
Sorry folks, my picture looks better in other social network media than here. Not trying to demean faceplate, but that is the way it uploaded without me changing anything on my part. I hope to find a better photo sooner or later. My apologies.

Jul 18th 2010 at 10:31 PM by slmdave
I like the fact that I can brand myself using IMfaceplate better than I can at other similar places online. Thanks faceplate.

Jul 16th 2010 at 8:53 PM by slowrider
This is shaping up to an awesome place to come, and spend sometime. Thanks for the update.

Jul 15th 2010 at 12:16 PM by Kobinsky
Thnks for this great site

Jul 15th 2010 at 9:36 AM by HowardN
Thanks for keeping us updated.

Jul 13th 2010 at 9:30 AM by GTBulmer
I am really amazed at how easy it is to set up our faceplates and related tabs and pages! IMfaceplate is definitely a Social Networking and branding winner! Thanks! :-)

Jul 11th 2010 at 10:47 PM by duckydks
Thanks for letting us know what's coming. I appreciate it!

Jul 11th 2010 at 3:23 PM by marvin62
Thanks for the update I am looking forward to what's coming soon:)))

Jul 11th 2010 at 1:17 PM by thbgcat
I'm raring to go!!!

Jul 11th 2010 at 12:47 PM by islandpride
Great work, that's more friendlier. We are happy and its our hope more good stuff is coming.

Jul 11th 2010 at 12:47 PM by islandpride

Jul 9th 2010 at 2:44 AM by fredds
With all the stuff you guys at Logitech have coming up for IMfaceplate, it's my hope that IMfaceplate eventually becomes the "facebook" of Internet marketing and marketers - the place for IM's to socialize, network and build their businesses, all in one place.

Jul 8th 2010 at 10:46 PM by Countryboy
Thanks for the good work. Now if You can get my photo up it'll be great, have tried IE, Firefox , Chrome and none work, it worked on Sweeva but not here.

Jul 8th 2010 at 7:38 PM by forex
Thnks for this great site.I use it daily !

Jul 8th 2010 at 1:50 PM by mrsuccess
Excellent concept - great site ! Thanks much !

Jul 7th 2010 at 8:02 PM by RollingEagle
Really great site! Thanks for the great work, we appreciate it. Take care...:)

Jul 7th 2010 at 3:07 PM by goals
Thanks for these updates, good work. It's exciting to be part of this.

Jul 7th 2010 at 8:44 AM by help
Yes, IMfaceplate is really taking off and that's good news for everyone! To give you an idea just how fast it's growing ... in the few hours since posting this news article, there have been over 100 new articles published (bringing the total to over 1,000) and over 200 new faceplates have been created. Let's keep things going!

Jul 7th 2010 at 6:15 AM by tweetsmaster
Wow already have over 900 articles published! IM Faceplate really looking good thumbs up everyone.

Jul 7th 2010 at 4:58 AM by tunnelrat
I see that you added a note to the photo uploader, don't know why I didn't think to use another browser. Great work, keep it up!

Jul 7th 2010 at 4:18 AM by bspates
Thanks for your latest news updates very good information keep it coming have a great day.

Jul 7th 2010 at 3:15 AM by RawleT
Great stuff! Thanks for the updates. Keep it up. I like this approach to communication. It makes what you do behind the scenes kind of more "tangible" -- Thumbs up!

Jul 7th 2010 at 2:52 AM by soonerdad3
Thanks for updates and I look forward to seeing the new features.

Jul 7th 2010 at 1:34 AM by QuoVadis
Great news. IM faceplate helps really to connect and to brand! Please, continue your outstanding job! Greetings from Germany!

Jul 6th 2010 at 11:30 PM by Calladoctor
Great news. Faceplate will be even better now!

Jul 6th 2010 at 11:17 PM by harryf
no photo yet but maybe soon lot's to do

Jul 6th 2010 at 10:29 PM by help
@gwcalvert ... yes, the ability to search others based on interest is also coming. Basically, we will be making it super easy to find people and information on IMfaceplate. So much exciting stuff still to come :)

Jul 6th 2010 at 9:16 PM by gwcalvert
Great news! I was wondering about a search feature for the articles, but I see you are addressing that. It would also be nice to be able to search the members by keywords to be able to find others interested in the same things that you are. Also can't wait for the groups and discussions to become active, as I believe that will help people find others with the same interests as well.

Jul 6th 2010 at 8:52 PM by elitejewels
I was having trouble uploading a photo for my profile, but was using IE. I'll switch over to FF & hopefully it will work! Thanks for this update, look forward to what is still in the works! Many Blessings, Susan

Jul 6th 2010 at 3:12 PM by marvin62
Thanks for update information keep it up I can't wait until it get here:))))

Jul 6th 2010 at 2:55 PM by vividturtle
this all looks quite exciting:-)

Jul 6th 2010 at 2:32 PM by jacornu
Thanks! Keep it coming!

Jul 6th 2010 at 12:46 PM by vitalwebs
Incredible! Great job, everyone. IM faceplate is truly evolving into a fantastic community for people to "create, connect, brand." Well done.

Jul 6th 2010 at 11:59 AM by naudina
ok!

Jul 6th 2010 at 11:41 AM by philjansen
Thanks for the update an the good work! Looking forward to all the new changes! God Bless!