Big Richie | bigrichie
The secret of change is to focus all your energy, not on fighting the old, but on building the new. - Socrates

Big Richie musician/internet affiliate

Jul 26th 2010 at 1:24 PM

Hi my name is Big Richie and I'm a blues rock musician.  I'm currently promoting my song "kill your tv at various places on the internet.  .

I'm easy going and friendly, so don't be shy give me a shout.

A great Big thanks to to all the people on here who have taken the time to check out my song "Kill your TV" a catchy blues rocker I wrote and recorded using my mac computer a couple of guitars and my voice.

I'm 43 yrs old and I've been playing in various cover bands and performing as street musician since the age of 14.  I started out playing bass in a heavy metal band with some high school buddies  we played Black Sabbath, Zeppelin, AC/DC, Iron Maiden etc.

At the age of 19 I switched to six string acoustic guitar and started to learn to play Tom Petty, Neil Young, CCR, The Stones, beatles, etc.

So after several years of playing others peoples music I've decided to write my own.

Thanks so much

Big Richie

Feb 25th 2011 at 7:55 PM by doddee
It is nice to see you here...and yes it is a busy place. I'm new here too and I like the site and I think it is only going to get better. I will have to look for you on You Tube too and check out your new song. Have a great weekend:) Doddee
Feb 22nd 2011 at 10:18 PM by Siamak
Nice to see an artist over here. Please keep having activities on Faceplate which is a great website to promote your songs. Give us a link to your website and if you don't have a website, go to and create a free good looking website.
Dec 5th 2010 at 11:38 AM by gerardoantonio
thanks again you sing incredible.
Dec 4th 2010 at 3:54 PM by gerardoantonio
Nov 17th 2010 at 11:51 AM by bjfoot
I tweeted and really enjoyed "Kill Your TV" and the show. Absolutely wonderful!
Nov 17th 2010 at 11:44 AM by bjfoot
I love Blues and Rock... Headed For "Kill Your TV" now. May you find great success...Brenda
Nov 1st 2010 at 5:41 PM by joyee
Thanks Richie! I like your shout out! Wishes you all the good and charm that life can offer. Blessing!
Nov 1st 2010 at 4:32 PM by philjansen
Thanks for sharing the information Richie, I will check your video out. God Bless !
Oct 29th 2010 at 11:11 PM by drkelp
Will go over to Youtube and check it out (of course I will check in your spotlights first).
Oct 21st 2010 at 8:48 PM by yhbecpublisher
Fantastic song and video! I've gone back to an old tv to watch my DVDs on as I killed all the newer ones I'd had. Hello from Soroya in South Australia
Sep 29th 2010 at 1:48 PM by LindaFausset
Hey Big Richie -- been around a while if you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask. I Love the blue, like I love my moma! Good Luck Peace and Prosperity L :-)
Aug 8th 2010 at 5:25 PM by GTBulmer
Hello, Big Richie: Thanks for the personal intro. I listened to your song at (and re-blipped it) - great tune! If you look here at IMfp in the "Groups" section, there are one or two groups where you can post songs. Check it out! :-)