IM faceplate news | news

BIG plans for IMfaceplate in 2011 ... here's a look at what we're up to

Dec 20th 2010 at 4:28 PM

Well, this update didn't quite make it out on Friday like we were planning, so we apologize for that.

Now ... let's get down to business!

We know that many of our members are about to start their holiday festivities and so we are going to keep our updates short and to a minimum as we close out on 2010.

BUT ... rest assured that we have some BIG plans for the new year!  In fact, we are currently working on a number of things that will start to roll out soon and carry right through into the first part of 2011.

Some areas of heavy focus right now are all the aspects related to increasing the membership at IM faceplate.

As you may have noticed, we have already started to implement a new design for the public site, as well as some changes on the inside.

But this is just the beginning ...

Here are some other items that we are working on that will not only help to increase the number of new members, but also help these new members get a better grasp of IM faceplate and everything it has to offer.

1) New promotional material (banners, emails, etc)
2) Separate landing pages (splash, video splash, etc)
3) More streamlined signup process
4) Instant faceplate creation process upon signup
5) Short help videos within the faceplate editor
6) Specific FAQs integrated directly into the site

And we're still adding to this list!  But as you can see, we are extremely dedicated to helping IM faceplate grow as quickly as possible.

We know that the bigger IM faceplate gets, the better this network will be for everyone.

Many of our members have already devoted a lot of time to IM faceplate and we want to ensure that all this time, was time VERY well spent :)

We know that 2011 is going to be an amazing year for IM faceplate and we are very excited that you will be sharing this with us.

Whether you are celebrating this holiday season, enjoying time with family and friends, or just "gettin' 'er done" ... we wish you the very best and we look forward to working with you in 2011.

Warmest regards,

Tyler Huculak & Kramer Huculak
Owners/developers
Logiscape Technologies Inc.

Sep 6th 2016 at 4:21 PM by robindarling
hello everyone here is a nice update for your gmail login http://www.makeoverarena.com/gmail-email-login/

Sep 24th 2011 at 7:12 AM by blacknblind
its great.

Jan 31st 2011 at 4:25 AM by Christy2010
Thank you for all the updated news. looking forward to see what happens next.

Jan 5th 2011 at 12:10 AM by baliku01
Thank to your comf me. I hope can make up my mine on this program.

Jan 3rd 2011 at 10:38 AM by GUERRERO
Thanks very much for the update

Dec 31st 2010 at 1:16 AM by jaynal
This post/comment has been removed due to violations of our terms of use.

Dec 30th 2010 at 10:30 AM by jannatlink
Thanks for the update

Dec 29th 2010 at 12:06 AM by coffeeinvestigator
This place here looks like a winner and should be around for some time to come. I signed as a PRO just because I liked what I see and I feel that there is value in what I am getting. The ad program adzly looks like it is going to be good. There is stiff competition in this area but the adzly business opportunity attracted me to it. Keep up the great work!

Dec 28th 2010 at 3:24 PM by IngarGrondahl
I`m a little excited about being here! I`m a newbie (so sorry), BUT I`m also here for branding me/what I believe in! IF YOU KNEW WHAT WILL COME, then you really would like to follow me up! WHY???? Who am I ... Very few know me and my thoughts/believing. You will know more later. NOW I would like to know more about HOW TO GET MORE FOLLOWERS/FRIENDS here! WISHING EVERY SINGLE PERSON AND THEIR FAMILIES AND FRIENDS: GREAT CHRISTMAS DAYS AND WONDERFUL DAYS WITH HAPPINESS AND SUCCESS FOR THE NEW YEAR! (There are NO SHAME IN STARTING SMALL!!;-)Ingar

Dec 28th 2010 at 6:20 AM by troyrudd
Thanks for leaving out the commissions! I could name by name (but won't) at least 4 other sites that I am members at but no longer participate because they are almost worthless for networking anymore and full of spammers. I appreciate this community for the people who are here and those like-minded people to come.

Dec 27th 2010 at 9:04 PM by LailaMJ
Let us put it in advanced...

Dec 26th 2010 at 8:01 PM by tyjesbak
Tyler and Kramer, I can't wait for all the new changes and for 2011. I'm convenced IM Faceplate will grow by leaps and bounds and am excited to be a part of it. Happy New Year

Dec 25th 2010 at 9:38 AM by 4SFI
We are waiting...

Dec 24th 2010 at 7:45 AM by musicman
Hi Tyler, Hi Kramer I will take you for your word, that it will be so. It would be a great thing, when this and other ideas would become soon reality. To you both Merry Christmas and Happy New Year

Dec 23rd 2010 at 12:42 PM by thebananarepublican
I love new stuff. :)

Dec 22nd 2010 at 9:56 AM by cross
This is great news and I am looking forward to 2011 with this system.

Dec 21st 2010 at 7:38 PM by GTBulmer
Hey, Tyler: Thank you for your stand regarding referral commissions and for explaining it so well. You have my support against referral commissions at IM faceplate. In my opinion, it is better to attract marketers rather than promoters.
GT :-)

Dec 21st 2010 at 7:25 PM by caroljbs
Looking forward, can't wait.

Dec 21st 2010 at 2:15 PM by ianmck
I have enjoyed reading the various viewpoints expressed in this discussion. There are networking sites that pay commissions for referrals and those that don't. A question we all need to ask ourselves is, "on which sites do we spend most time and why?". I for one visit IMFP more often than the other sites combined, and certainly spend more time here.

Dec 21st 2010 at 12:42 PM by judyhwright
Hello from Montana, you are so right about networking. It is so good to share tips and techniques with others and know that they will do the same for you, or else pay it forward. Don't know what you have to pay for technical assistance in your area, but I pay $20.00 an hour for some kid to come over and tell me the same things I learned here. Good value. JHW

Dec 21st 2010 at 11:31 AM by TimRR
cool

Dec 21st 2010 at 10:28 AM by tyler
@Troy ... yes, believe me when I tell you this wasn't an easy decision. We knew we would be going against the grain by not offering commissions, but we really feel strongly that it is in the best interest of the community as a whole, and in time I think people will really see that too.

The problem is that we know there will be a lot of members that will still contribute to IMfaceplate as they are now (and use it properly) even if we did offer commissions ... but there will be far more that will just come in here and try to use it to make money by referring others. This just fills up the community with people that have no interest in networking and just waste people's time.

As for offsetting the cost ... we are confident that the extra exposure you get from your upgrade will more than offset the cost over time. In fact, it is our ultimate goal that the rewards derived from the exposure IM faceplate provides would completely dwarf any commissions that could have been earned. And we are very determined!

Dec 21st 2010 at 10:07 AM by troywray
I think IM Faceplate is great and the plans sound great too. I've never really thought about promoting IMFP and I believe it's good in any program to be able to offset one's own cost by referring a few upgraded members. But either way, the upgrade is something I value for the extra exposure.

Dec 21st 2010 at 9:25 AM by tyler
Thanks for all the great feedback everyone. We are very excited about the growth IM faceplate has experienced so far and we are really looking forward to an amazing year!

@roosevans ... when it comes to commissions, this is something we decided against for very good reasons. The problem with commissions is that it changes the entire focus of many members from "this is a really great place to network" ... to "please signup under me and upgrade so I can earn money". This is NOT the kind of place we are looking to build. In fact there are several other networks that follow this model and they are suffering the consequences of that. IMfaceplate is already a far better networking site than most of the others because there are thousands of members here that are here to actually network and not just use it to grab a few commissions.

You also mentioned that twitter is free and IMfaceplate costs $20. This is obviously not true because you can use IMfaceplate totally for FREE, and from a marketing standpoint it already has more value than twitter. The upgrade here is only for additional exposure and other benefits associated with making it easier for others to connect with you.

In summary, you yourself are not upgraded (which is totally fine), but you are requesting that we pay commissions on upgrades. Does this mean you would upgrade if we paid commissions? You see, this is the kind of upgrade we actually don't want. We want IM faceplate to be about the COMMUNITY and not about commissions ... and so we only want members to upgrade if they can benefit from what the upgrade provides. We know that the benefits of the PRO membership are worth a lot more than the $20 a month (and this value just keeps going up as we get bigger), but we also respect that not everyone will want (or be able) to upgrade. This is why we still provide amazing value for free members as well ... something that all those paid social networks do NOT do.

Remember, IMfaceplate is FIRST all about networking with others and making strong connections ... the marketing will follow naturally if you do the first part correctly. This definitely goes against what many people have become used to over the past few years, but times have changed and people need to change the way they market online or be trampled by the people that do.

Let's all work together to make 2011 the year all online marketers hear about IM faceplate. We'll definitely do our part :)

Dec 21st 2010 at 6:18 AM by bjfoot
IMFP is doing so well... It's very exciting!

Dec 21st 2010 at 5:55 AM by frankieteo
Thank you for the update..cheers

Dec 21st 2010 at 12:22 AM by nelica
I'm excited too about all these new feature. One single thing I don't like it. Sunday is a big Holiday for many people, the least in Sundays the points to remain intact. If it's possible to do that you will make many people happy God Bless! Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays!

Dec 20th 2010 at 11:16 PM by ecco1729
It sounds great and I look forward to 2011 with excitement. - I wish you all a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year. ~ Preben (ecco1729) Denmark

Dec 20th 2010 at 11:09 PM by roosevans
I'm just going to cut to the chase, Imfaceplate is great and all the new features are great but Man how about some referral commissions? We are online marketers! Twitter is free marketing not $20 a month! Can't you guys swing at least a small commission on referrals? You do at adzly.com! Just sayin!

Dec 20th 2010 at 10:26 PM by GTBulmer
Thanks for the update, guys! I particularly like item #4, Instant faceplate creation upon signup. I think that will be very beneficial in getting new members into the groove quickly!

GT :-)

Dec 20th 2010 at 10:26 PM by Thegreenest1
New to the site and am impressed! The changes sound like great ideas...looking forward to promoting your site more. ~TheGreenest1

Dec 20th 2010 at 10:23 PM by riob
Good news,keep it up :)

Dec 20th 2010 at 10:00 PM by ianmck
Looking forward to 2011 and the new IMfaceplate.

Dec 20th 2010 at 9:23 PM by caballo
What can I do to promote IM and thus my faceplate ?

Dec 20th 2010 at 8:13 PM by netpreneur
Wow! I'm tired just reading about all the exciting developments to roll out in 2011. I just knew this was THE place to be. By the way, just love the new color scheme -- really sleek and professional.

Dec 20th 2010 at 8:09 PM by marvin62
Thanks very much for the update and I wish you and your family Merry Xmas and a Happy New Year:)))

Dec 20th 2010 at 8:05 PM by bushie199
Happy holidays to you yoo!

Dec 20th 2010 at 7:40 PM by deltastarf
Like the color scheme now. Looking forward to what you will be bringing out for the new year. Thank you Tyler and Kramer!

Dec 20th 2010 at 6:36 PM by leviro
i can't wait for the development...

Dec 20th 2010 at 4:59 PM by onqglobal
Old business 1st: Commenting on the colour scheme, Great Choice Decision in eye-catching-to-mind caught change... One Marketing secret least Known and applied! This may bring some further encouragement to our IM faceplate community, just Prior to any adjustment into changing horses in mid-stream... Nice to catch on at the beginning of a news breaking... Postscript: Blue has many Constructive, Productive in marketing, sales, et cetera...

Dec 20th 2010 at 4:54 PM by wendellbulbaai
This is for real good news.I'm enjoying this marketplace everyday but if there is one thing I truly love about it that's the Admin letting us know what's happening and what to look out for.Congratulations and keep up the good work. I'm sure everyone is looking forward to a brilliant and productive 2011.