Bachelorette Party Favors – Ideas To Make The Day Memorable
What comes to your mind when you think about bachelor parties? Wild nights, unlimited boozing, dancing through the wee hours of the morning and if the groom is feeling more adventurous, there can be a Vegas trip on the cards.
But you know what I think? The bride is entitled to a celebration too! And not just a simple get together of friends and family where she can celebrate her betrothal, it should be a complete extravaganza of fun, entertainment, adventure and excitement in a style that is totally unique and suiting to her taste. I am talking about unique bachelorette parties where the bride can freak out, have a gala time and create fun memories with her friends that would last a lifetime.
The two most popular bachelorette party ideas this wedding season are the spa weekend celebration or an exotic getaway for the bride and her girls. You can find almost every other girl to be planning this sort of thing with her BFFs. Interesting party ideas call for interesting party favors too. So here is a list of the most unique bachelorette party favors that you can include in the celebration, keeping in mind the theme of the event and the bride’s preferences.
#Spa weekend bachelorette party
• You can include personalised terrycloth spa slippers and linens for each guest attending the party. In fact, you can have their initials embroidered to their wraps to give them a completely royal feel. Just ensure that the bride’s stuff is more lavish and distinct. Using a different color can be a great idea, plus you can even embroider the word ‘Bride’ on her wrap to make her feel special.
• You can giveaway mini, purse-shaped manicure sets to the guests as bachelorette party favors. Stuff like lotions and creams, tweezers, nail files and colors can be included in the gift with a personalised Thank You card for each guest as well
# Exotic getaway bachelorette party
• You can offer personalised gift baskets on the theme of the holiday location as bachelorette party favors for the attending guests. Stuff like postcards and souvenirs, chocolates and fruits and even local wines can be included in the gift.
• A cosmetic makeover bag is also a great party favour idea. Include travel cosmetics, a weekender tote bag, bright nail colors and lip shades and trendy accessories can be included in the gift box you are putting together.
• If the guests are more of foodies, think about including crackers, different kinds of cheeses, local wines, chocolates and other exotic delicacies that are indigenous to the place you are visiting. The gift will definitely be appreciated.
Picking out the right bachelorette party favors can be a bit tricky, especially for the new and off-beat celebration themes coming up. You need to be unique and cheeky in your selection in order to please the guests and make an impact. Thebach.com is one website to look for inspiration. Be sure to check it out!
About The Author
Carrie Jones is a party planner and an expert when it comes to organising and throwing extravagant bachelorette parties and getaways. Her articles are a great inspiration for anyone looking for some innovative bachelorette party ideas and planning tips. Visit Thebach.com
|share||like 3||report||37 views|