IM faceplate news | news

All good things must come to an end ...

Dec 16th 2010 at 1:01 PM

All good things must come to an end ...

As you are likely aware, we have been running a special upgrade discount for the past couple weeks.  This discount allows you to get the PRO upgrade in IM faceplate for the special price of $14.95 per month.

Well, this discounted price is rapidly coming to an end.

You see, the discount was initiated as part of the recent launch and integration of adzly into IM faceplate.  And now that adzly's BETA phase is coming to an end, this discount will also be ending as well.

So, is there a benefit to being upgraded in IM faceplate?

Obviously there are lots of benefits to being upgraded in IM faceplate, but the reasons that directly relate to adzly are as follows ...

1. You can choose whether you want ads on your faceplate or not.
  2. You can choose whether to display other people's ads, or just your own ads.
  3. You get YOUR adzly referral link branded to all future referrals in IM faceplate!

This third reason needs a little more explanation because it represents a key benefit of being a PRO member in IM faceplate.

As you know, there are lots of ways for you to get referrals in IM faceplate.  You can directly promote it ... people can join after looking at your faceplate ... or you might attract people to your faceplate or published articles directly from the search engines (lots of this right now!)

However they find you, if they sign up to IMFP, they will be YOUR referral.  And when they get their IMfaceplate account, we are going to direct them to get an adzly account so they can benefit off the ads on their faceplate.

Well, if you are a PRO member in IM faceplate, then we will give them YOUR adzly referral link which means they will become YOUR referral in adzly as well!

And if you understand how adzly works, then you already know the value in getting lots of referrals!

But in case you forgot ... whenever you refer someone in adzly, they become part of your adstream and you will benefit off them as well as everyone THEY refer as well!  And this is still the case even if they use adzly for free!  Plus, there is also the opportunity to earn commissions as well.

Still sitting on the fence?

Well, if you're not sure about upgrading, then please don't.  We are not trying to make your mind up for you.  Our goal is just to make sure that you are aware of all the benefits while this special discount is still available.

And regardless of whether you use IM faceplate for free, or whether you upgrade ... we know that you are going to benefit in BIG ways from everything IM faceplate has to offer.

If you would like to take advantage of the discount, then simply login and click on the banner in the upper right corner, or the "pro membership" link under the MY ACCOUNT tab.  The discount will end Friday at 3:00pm PST.

Tomorrow's update is an important one, so make sure you watch for it.

Have a great day!

Tyler Huculak & Kramer Huculak
Owners/developers
Logiscape Technologies Inc.

Dec 27th 2010 at 9:14 PM by LailaMJ
No matter how its must be a solution...Either you one more, bigger or not...chance will not comes many times..

Dec 17th 2010 at 10:25 PM by nelica
I'M a Pro for the first day I joined. I don't like to do thinks by half of measure. I like this Place and all the friends I have here, even many times I'm not able to read more, the way I want. I have friends all over this Planet, we are all the same, looking for ways to make a good living and to be in a good financial position. It's very possible and it's enough place for everyone. I wish you Success, Prosperity and a Warm Marry Christmas! Peace On Earth! God Bless!

Dec 17th 2010 at 9:31 AM by GTBulmer
Hi, Judit: I appreciate your comments. Yes, you can use IM faceplate as a free member and get many benefits from doing so. That is what makes IMfp so attractive and that's why every Internet Marketer should join IMfp and immediately begin branding themselves here.

However, as an upgraded Pro member, I get additional benefits that include much greater exposure of my faceplate across the IM faceplate network. Some of the benefits include:
- double the facepoints for activity on the site;
- better control of the ads on your faceplate;
- get a "Pro box" added to EVERY post you make in a discussion group;
- get your "Shout" on the public activity page.

These are just some of the Pro benefits that I am enjoying and I am seeing the results with extra traffic coming to my websites via IM faceplate.

I agree that you do not have to become a Pro member to benefit from IM faceplate, but for me, there is great value in all the extra exposure I am receiving as a Pro member. However, it does come down to a personal choice. The individual must decide what best serves their long term marketing goals.
GT :-)

Dec 16th 2010 at 10:30 PM by JuditRegev
Respectfully, I don't understand why anyone would upgrade... You can work your business For Free all over the Internet, You can even learn How to do so For Free with us. There are so many sites out there For Free. Invite companies to advertise here, charge them and we can work as well as have fun For Free as it should be in a social network. Blessings of Abundance Judit.

Dec 16th 2010 at 7:38 PM by GTBulmer
Hello, Tyler and Kramer: Thank you for giving non-Pro members one more kick at the cat before the special offer comes down on the Pro upgrade. like Ian just said, when you consider the benefits and the value, I don't understand why anyone would not want to upgrade. It makes sense to me! GT :-)

Dec 16th 2010 at 5:38 PM by wendellbulbaai
I appreciate this insight given.Imfaceplate is definitely a great place for online marketers.keep up the good work.

Dec 16th 2010 at 5:29 PM by marvin62
Thanks very much for the business update:))

Dec 16th 2010 at 2:18 PM by ianmck
With the minimal investment required compared with the potential benefits of upgrading, I don't understand why anyone is hesitant about upgrading. But, I guess it is a personal decision we all have to make.

Dec 16th 2010 at 2:12 PM by judyhwright
Happy holidays from Montana, Thanks for all the work you do. it is fun to meet new people from all over the world. jhw

Dec 16th 2010 at 1:51 PM by Siamak
Detailed information. I hope that Alertpay gets accepted on all Logiscape products so that I can purchase upgrades on for example ts25 and trafficera. It would be so appreciated by me personally. I suggest that all go for an upgrade here on IM faceplate, and also adzly. They won't regret it