Advantages of Automation Testing Services in India
Web and app development clients often wonder why their applications need to be covered with tests, be they automated or manual. The fundamental truth behind this is that without proper testing, it is difficult to ensure the quality of an application and see if goals were achieved. If you are having a hard time convincing your higher ups to pay for additional testing, particularly when the development project is relatively small, and manual testing appears to be enough, here are major advantages that could help change their minds about the testing process:
• Automated testing yields reliable results as the tests are performed in the precise same way using the same operations with every run. This eliminates the risk of human error.
• Automated tests are repeatable, thus helping you observe how a software or application reacts under repeated execution or similar operations.
• Highly programmable, automation testing allows for more sophisticated tests that can bring out some less obvious and hidden information/faults in the application. This also leads to more comprehensive suites of tests that you can create to cover every possible feature of the application.
• Automating software testing also allows test suites to be reused for different versions of the application, allowing for a thorough analysis of fundamental features even if the application's user interface changes.
• Overall, automated testing yields better quality software because you can run and repeat the test more times within a shorter period and with fewer resources. Automated tools can run tests significantly quicker than manual tools, reducing time and cost.
For you to be able to enjoy these benefits, you need the right tools for the job; ones that target the most important areas or aspects of the application to be tested. When formulating automated tests, it is important that each suite is:
• Concise and simple as possible.
• Self-checking; can report on its own results without much need for human intervention.
• Repeatable; can be run multiple times in a row.
• Robust and designed to produce the same result, meaning they shouldn't be affected by external environment changes.
• Sufficient and verifies all the requirements of the application or software being tested.
• Necessarily contributes to the achievement of a desired behavior.
• Clear and easy to understand.
• Specific, with failures pointing to particular pieces of broken functionality, thus providing defect triangulation.
• Maintainable and easy to modify/extend; and
About the Company:
ChromeInfotech is a Software Development and Testing Company with core expertise on Mobile and Web. With a successful count of 500+ projects, our full service packages includes UI/UX Designing apart from iOS Application Development, iPhone App Development, iPad App Development, Android Apps Development, PHP Open source Development, Mobile and Web Testing services. We are also recognized and awarded by Clutch and Appindex as Top App Developer in India for year 2015.