· Traffic Exchange Fans!
· Favourite Motivational and Inspirational Quotes
· Faceplate Features
· Internet Marketing Tip Sheet
· Top Ways To Get FREE Website Traffic

Been on the Internet off & on for 12 + years. I am a Live Sales Executive for 3 + years. I am also an Express Down-line Sign-ups Dealer. Internet Marketing, Business Opportunities, Work at Home, Advertising, Make Money from Home, Traffic Exchanges,
Social Networking. Enjoying my Family & Friends, Meeting new people. Traveling as much as I can, I enjoy nature & its beauty, I love my dogs (Sugar & Spice).
Dave Bell | db331
5 Things to Tell Yourself each day:1.Today will be my day.2.Im the Best Me there is.3.I know Im a Winner.4.I can do it,I know I can.5.God will always be with me.Be Positive & Believe in Yourself.
3 years ago

A Little Bit about Myself. (Dave Bell)

Aug 29th 2010 at 12:47 PM

First, I would like to “Welcome” all to my FacePlate. Second, I would like to “Thank” all who have decided to “follow me” here on FacePlate.

I was born in the great State of Indiana. At the age of 5, my parents decided to move the family to Southern California, so dad could find work.

I grew up in the County of San Bernardino, in the town of Cucamonga (now the City of
Rancho Cucamonga).

I am a High School graduate with an additional 1 year of Jr. College. At the time, I was married to my first wife & I won’t bore you with the negative reasons I didn’t continue with college.

After my divorce to my first wife, I soon found my present wife of 26 years coming November 2011. My present wife is my “Soul Mate”, she is a wonderful lady that I truly love & adore.
We are still kids at heart, because some people can’t believe & think it is odd that we still hold hands & kiss & hold each other out in public.

I personally, think more people should be kids at heart & share that love more openly. We need more love in this world in our relationships, to our family & friends & to people we do not know

I have a son from my first marriage & my wife has a son from her first marriage. Now we have a grandson who is a special needs child who we enjoy & love very much.

I started my career in the Warehouse Industry (Dry Storage & Cold Storage) & worked my way though different Shipping & Receiving positions & worked in the Industry for a total of 27 years.

Then in late 80’s I was introduced to “Amway” & was told I could make money by getting people involved with “Amway”. So I joined “Amway” which was my first taste of “Network Marketing” (then it was “Multi Level Marketing). What my friend who introduced me to “Amway” didn’t tell me was how I was to build my "Amway" group.

If you don’t know the process you were to get your family & friends to come to a meeting about a Business Opportunity without telling the reason for going to the meeting. That was not easy. I ended up spending more than I was earning so the venture didn’t last long. I couldn’t afford too.

Anyway, from there I went though several different Vitamins, Lotions, & Potions programs without too much success. I am sure many of you that have done any MLM or Networking Marketing over the years know what I mean.

In the 90’s, I also tried Gifting programs, & Gifting is the only program that I made any money at. But at that time you had to be careful because of its legality.
Eventually, I stopped with Gifting programs, I went back to several other MLM or Networking programs.

After that I decided to start to further learn the process of marketing & advertising in the 2000’s, & I ran across a great group of people in a program & joined that program soon afterward & I have learned a great deal from this group.

Now I am a LSE (Live Sales Executive) within this group of people & still learning everyday how to market & advertise Network Marketing programs.

Thank you for reading though "A Little Bit About David L Bell (Dave Bell).

Have a fantastic day.  May you be blessed with much success in all you do...

Written by: David L Bell, Southern California

Aug 1st 2016 at 7:55 PM by PaulM
Hi Dave, Paul here from Ontario, Canada. I just joined here at Imfaceplate as a 'Free' member (I like to see what I'm getting into before I open my wallet). Seems really quiet here. Is this program still active? Please respond if you are there. Kindest regards, Paul.
May 26th 2016 at 6:55 PM by oviliajordan
May 6th 2014 at 6:32 PM by Davrin
Hi Dave. Liked the read. I agree, we need more love in this world and should be open like when we were kids. Appreciate time you took in sharing.
Sep 24th 2013 at 4:38 PM by angelachavez
Hi Dave, thanks for the article, it is always wonderful to get an inside look into other marketer's lives. It helps us all to appear more human. I wish you the best of luck with your internet marketing ventures.
Sep 5th 2012 at 12:29 PM by maltindle
Hey Dave, just passing thru and saw you article, was it about Amway by any chance,LOL. Yep it's MLM's like Amway that still gives Network Marketing a bad name to this day but I enjoyed reading your introduction all the same, have a great week, Mal Tindle Work From Home Gems.
Sep 19th 2011 at 8:22 AM by LonnieG
It is always great to learn a little more about the paths that others have traveled and how those experiences have shaped them. Thanks, Dave. ~LonnieG
Feb 21st 2011 at 5:01 PM by freesia60
Interesting and good to learn a bit about more about you.
Dec 21st 2010 at 12:46 PM by judyhwright
Good luck with your business. Hope you will have a successful year. If you need parenting articles for your grandson, check out

Oct 17th 2010 at 12:49 PM by db331
Thank you, ecco1979 & bigrichie for your comments. I appreciate it.
Oct 11th 2010 at 10:49 AM by bigrichie
Thanks for sharing this article Dave, I enjoyed it!
Oct 6th 2010 at 8:22 AM by ecco1729
A nice article and well written. Good luck with the new business

Oct 2nd 2010 at 9:52 PM by db331
Hello deewest, I must apologize for not responding sooner. But been busy working on several projects & with family. But to answer your question as to what part of Indiana I was from. It was Evansville on Southern part of Indiana. Yes, from what I remember it was a fun place to be, since I was 5 years old when my parents brought me too California. :) We had a large park across the street that I enjoyed to play in at the time. :) Wow! that was along time ago. Yes, Amway is still around but now online. You have a great rest of your weekend.
Sep 24th 2010 at 1:39 PM by deewest
Thank you for sharing Dave. Ahh Amway, gotta love it!, I loved their products and enjoyed the functions, we did make a little money but nothing to brag about .. LOL they are online now been curious to check it out ..just haven't.. I was in Amway about 20 years ago.... Indiana man .. My husband is from Indiana, we lived there together for a couple years .. Nice State! Where in Indiana are you from? So Glad you found your Soul Mate.... Well I will watch for your updates on your new launch have a Great Weekend Thank you for sharing! Dee
Sep 13th 2010 at 12:41 PM by TimRR
Super good article,, I enjoyed reading
Aug 31st 2010 at 2:36 PM by GTBulmer
Hello, Dave: I enjoyed your interesting introduction - thanks for sharing! My best networking marketing success came in the mid-90s when I earned an above average income from it for a few years. But the industry changed, as it always does, and the talented representatives kept jumping ship for the next, best program of the month. Your upcoming launch sounds very exciting! Can't wait to learn more about it. :-)
Aug 29th 2010 at 1:54 PM by NinaNestoroff
Hi Dave, your story sounds like many of us who bought into the MLM idea. I'm not saying it doesn't work, I know it does. Just saying there are so many of us who had no idea what we were doing when we started. Luckily, most of us have learned along the way and have progressed in our networking careers. Thanks for sharing a bit of yourself. Please feel free to learn more about me either here on IMFaceplate or on my blogs at and Thanks! Nina (9-nah, not knee-nah)