followers view all
|Samstores is not in any groups|
|Samstores is your one stop shop for a variety of 110 Volts and 220 Volts household appliances for North America and 220 Volts for Europe, Asia, Africa, South America and Australia and dual voltage goods for all over the world.|
5 Easy Ways to Find the Best 220 Volt Plug Adapter
Traveling abroad calls for a great deal of preparation, but one thing many people forget to consider when staying for days in a far off land is how to keep their electronics and gadgets powered. If you rely much on your gadgets for survival, you want them charged at all times, especially when stepping out into the unknown. How do you find an appropriate adapter that won't fry your electronics? There are different aspects of electricity that you should know about to determine the appropriateness of different types of adapters and converters to your personal appliances and gadgets. Here are some things you should remember to make sure you are making the best purchase decision:
• The shape of the plug and the number of prongs. Different plug types and shapes exist around the world, the most common of which are American or Type A plugs. It features 2 vertical pins, the European or Type C plugs, comes with two round pins, British or Type G plugs comes with 3 rectangular pins, while the Chinese/Australian or Type I plugs with two slanted pins. Consider where you are going to make sure you have the right adapter to fit your destination's standards.
• Force and voltage. In the US, electricity is usually supplied at 110-120 volts with a frequency of about 60 Hz. In Europe and other parts of the world, electricity is supplied at 220 volts with a frequency of 50 Hz. Beware of these differences when trying to shop for an adapter or converter.
• To determine whether you need a converter and adapter, look at the indications ofyour device. Most devices nowadays have dual voltage features, which means they can work anywhere in the world without the need for an outlet adapter. In such cases, all you need to worry about is buying the right outlet adapter, which will allow you to plug your device in. If however, the labels read single voltage, it is important that you secure a step-down converter to be able to use your device elsewhere.
• There are universal adapters available in the market, allowing you flexibility wherever your travels may take you. These adapters have varying prong set-ups or can easily be configured to fit any socket.
• When it comes to converters, many units have hi to low settings, allowing you to convert power to a lower voltage so as not to short circuit your devices.
About the Company:
Samstores.com is one the largest distributors for household Electronic Goods, we Guarantee the infrastructure to offer you nothing but the best in quality of products and after sales service. We deal in 110 Volts and 220 Volts household appliances for North America and 220 Volts for Europe, Asia, Africa, South America and Australia and dual voltage goods for all over the world.
|share||like 1||report||15 views|