Airbrush tanning is one of the simplest and healthiest ways to get a sunny blush and cover flaws. People have long used tanning as a means to cover blemishes, scar and uneven complexions. Now that we know that UV exposure from the sun can cause long-term damage and make you look older than you really are, applying a tanning solution to get realistic results has become a better alternative. Professional airbrush application is used to deliver even coverage that can’t be easily achieved by rubbing or spraying a solution on yourself. In addition, when salons make their own solutions, they may contain nutrients that are better for the skin than those with other ingredients.
Airbrush tanning is not a long-term solution. With the proper care, it should last 5 to 7 days. Some people enjoy having a fake, natural-looking tan so well that they continue to have them applied so that they can pretty much maintain their tan year-round or at least through a specific season. Otherwise, a single application is a great way to prepare for a certain event that is especially important to you. These are 5 of the top reasons you should consider airbrush tanning.
1. Wedding – On your special day, all eyes will be on you. You will wear the dress that you have dreamed of since you were a little girl. There is no other event in your life where it will matter as much how you look as it does on this day. A tan is the perfect complement to your dress and the most predictable and safest way to get some color without the worry of peeling or future damage to your skin.
2. High School Reunion – In addition to providing you with the perfect color, airbrush tanning can be used to add contours to your face and/or body so that you look a little more toned and take some years off of your appearance. Make the most of your best features and camouflage your worst ones at the hands of a talented airbrush technician.
3. Vacation – A spray-on tan won’t protect you from the sun but it will keep you from looking so pale on your first trip out to the beach.
4. Intimate Getaway – Gain instant confidence in your own skin with a skillfully applied tan.
5. Photo Shoots – Whether you are getting ready for the family Christmas photos or for the corporate calendar, airbrush tanning can make you looks slimmer, make your teeth look whiter, and give you a more attractive and refreshed appearance.
These are some of the occasions that you can improve with a professionally applied tan. There are also many reasons that you should consider airbrush tanning instead of going to a tanning bed or exposing your skin to real sunlight. It does not cause premature aging, does not put you at risk of burning or uneven tanning, and won’t cause sun spots or other damage to occur to the skin later on.