followers view all
following view all
|arrow90 is not in any groups|
11 months ago
10 Social Media Tools For Business Collaboration Network
Social media is for so much more than just discussions and conversations. It can be very useful in building a business collaboration network. So for your benefit, here are 10 of the most popular digital tools that can play a crucial role in facilitating collaboration.
10 Social Media Tools To Grow Your Business Collaboration Network :
1. Basecamp: This tool is for file sharing and collaborative messaging. It can help in easy tracking of projects with deadlines, templates and milestones in order to save time with projects that are common. Real time chat is implemented in collaboration through Campfire by Basecamp.
2. Sharepoint: The employees are provided a single platform to collaborate and work together through numerous methods like work flows and wikis. It helps team members understand the experience, skills and interests a lot better due to Personal profiles.
3. Google Documents: This tool is ideal for building business collaboration network as it allows simultaneous editing of files. Additional security is offered by the updated version of Google Apps for businesses.
4. Adobe Acrobat: Except for allowing team members to work together on documents through their respective browser, it also has the ability of screen-sharing and web-conferencing which are great additional channels for communication.
5. Tibbr: It provides an astute experience to its users with a design that reminds you of Facebook. It provides a great platform for employees to follow subjects and stay up-to-date on developments and news in the area of their business.
6. Atlassian Confluence: It allows a powerful collaboration which is wiki-based to enterprises. It eliminates the need of keeping track of all the attachments that are sent via email. This is so because it allows content to be dragged and dropped into the platform from the desktop.
7. Wiggio: Keeping track of multiple groups becomes a lot easier through this free service. It offers services like collaboration on polls, documents and communication through text.
8. Socialcast: This app provides users with a micro-blogging service that allows team members to discuss projects in detail. It can also be used from a smartphone and discussion can be enabled between employees and executives through an extension called The Town Hall.
9. Chatter: It is free for customers already using it and is provided by Salesforce. Sharing of projects and communication becomes easier as it enables employees to share though desktops, browsers and even smartphones.
10. Yammer: Companies can create a personal social network using this tool. Employees can use it by filling in the email address provided by the company in order to access the community.
These tools are a great help if your long term goal is to build a huge web of business collaboration network, except for earning profit and increasing employee efficiency. To know mroe you can visit : http://www.alturacs.com
|share||like 1||report||117 views|