followers view all
following view all
10 Reasons why I will retire in Las Vegas
Many people just think of the Glamour associated with Las Vegas when they hear the 24-hour town mentioned. Being a native from Las Vegas, NV I have gathered.
10 Reasons why I will choose Las Vegas as my place to retire.
- I will be back in my hometown
- The buffets are great (when I retire I dont see myself cooking often)
- Tons of free things to do (The Freemont Street experience, Pirate show at Treasure Island, Volcanoes at the Mirage, Water show at the Billagio and the list goes on)
- The Climate is great with mild winters and little/no snowfall
- It's just a day's drive to the Coast of California.
- It has great lightning storms.
- Conventions come to town every year of every type of business interest.
- I have family and friends living there.
- It is a Celebrity stopping ground (what Celebrity hasn't been to Vegas?)
- Las Vegas Is constanly re-defining what is new and fresh.
This list could change overtime but for now its what drives me to look to the future.
|share||like 42||report||413 views|