followers view all
following view all
Melvinleo15 | Melvinleo15
It's free to join and easy to sign up! CLICK THIS LINK TO VISIT: http://paypermails.com/pages/index.php?refid=melvinleo15 * http://paypermails.com/pages/index.php?refid=melvinleo15
What Would You Do With An Extra $2,000, $3,000 OR Even Over $5,000 Per Month?
Sep 7th 2010 at 9:20 PM
Just an extra $500 per month could keep a lot of people out of financial trouble. Just think what you can do with an extra $500 per month. Maybe you could...
- Pay off those high interest credit cards once and for all. Doesn’t it just make you squirm to think that because you couldn’t pay the minimum payment on your credit card, you now have to pay more in added interest, late fees and an increase balance?
- Take a much needed vacation. If you could just place $500 away in a savings account you’ll be able to take the vacation that you know you deserve. Visit Europe, the Caribbean, Italy … the choice is yours.
- Buy a bigger home. The difference between rent and a mortgage can mean that you’ll be able to move out of that rented apartment and afford a home of your own. Impossible? Not if you knew what you’re about to uncover.
- Send your kids to a better school. Maybe you want to take your kids out of public school or save up for college, and an extra $500 per month will be all that you need.
- Buy your dream vehicle. Perhaps your mechanic knows you on a first name basis because you visit him so often. At last you’ll be able to afford a reliable and new vehicle and even be able to fill her up at the gas station at last. (Seen those gas prices lately?)
|share||like 47||report||857 views|